Why did you react?

"I know, I am a killer." I say to Carter, who has staring at me in horror. He turns around and runs straight for his dorms, glancing over his shoulder every once in awhile. I also walked back into my dorm, I could hear whispering on the inside, most likely the guys being worried. I try to push open the door and it had seemed to be locked. 

"Guys!!! Let me in!!!" I yell loudly. I then hear the sound of feet running around, ok, maybe they weren't worried, just nosy. I chuckle and shake my head, Axel then opens the door with a small smile on his lips.

"Sorry, the guys are 'sleeping' " He says, making air quotations around "sleeping". I chuckle again and nod my head with a knowing smile on my face. I walk in and see all the guys laying on their bed, facing towards the wall. I then glance at Axel and smirk, he catches on to what I am thinking and smiles while nodding. "Don't worry, it's safe. they are all asleep." He says, trying not to laugh.

"Good, that means we can do whatever...as long as it's quiet..." I say back. fully knowing that the guys were listening.

"Well then...What do you have in mind?" He asks me, slowly walking over, making sure his boots were making a sound, signaling he was walking. I walk towards him, doing the same as him.

"Hmmm....I don't know....what do you  want to do?" I say, holding back my laughing. I glance over to see Reap shift uncomfortably in his bed.

"What do I want?" Axel asks, biting his lip, turning it white, to prevent him from laughing.

"Mmhmm..." I answer, mirroring his action.

"I think we should make this relationship real...make it public...." He says, causing Reap and Buck to fall out of their beds.

"WHAT?!" The two yell out, causing me and Axel to burst out laughing, the rest of the core sitting up.

"Are you to really together?" One of the members ask. Me and Axel freeze and look at each other for a second before bursting back into laughter.

Once we had finished laughing so hard that we ended up crying, we all sat down on my bed and I told the core that we were not together. Reap and Buck looked relief, everyone else chuckled as they went back to sleep. Then me, Reap, Axel, and Buck all went outside. Sitting down on the bench, me and Axel start laughing again. "That was hilarious" I say in between my laughs. Buck sits down and starts pouting, Reap just looks relieved. 

"Here is my question, why did you react so much Buck?" Axel asked him.

"Ummmmm.....Reasons?" He responds. 

This worries me....