Chapter 25: Hunting Your Best Bud (Yeah, It Sucks)

HEY! What's up, out there?!

I haven't published in FOREVER, and I'm SO SO SO SORRY ABOUT THAT! Dx

Stuff has been crazy in my life. My uncle getting sick, and then dying (may he rest in peace), and then school and all new assignments and assessments and pretests and other crap. I'm so sorry!

I also apologize.....Cause this chapter is a bit of a filler. But it also gives you information about how Theo feels, and I do think that I will have another chapter posted by the end of this week, at the VERY latest.

So, thanks for bearing with me, after all this time! And, ENJOY.

__________________________________________________

 Chapter 25: Theo's P.O.V

You know, I was beginning to realize that being a werewolf was pretty fudging AWESOME!

I mean, yeah, the tail thing was cool, but it's all about feeling one with nature and all.....

Yeah.....

The way you feel you just belong, as you're running through the woods. The way you feel that everything is just so serene and so peaceful. And, yeah, you might occassionally get the irressistable urge to howl or snarl randomly at a squirrel or a bird, or even pounce at it, but that's cool too.

When I'm in werewolf form, I just feel that the world makes perfect sense. That all the love and the peace just.....comes together, you know?

.....I sound so UNBELIEVABLY like a hippe that it's not even funny.

Except I don't think that there were many hippie werewolves.....

However, the sucky thing about the situation was that I was constantly reminded of the problem at hand. Every so often James would tell me what he knew about vampires, and how to fight them. The best way to rip out their throats. The best was to rip off their head. The best way to rip off their skull or their arms or their legs or some other body part.

Apparently there's a lot of ripping involved when it comes to fighting vampires.

However, he would also tell me the best way to fight another wolf, since he thought that John would be in wolf form when we caught up to the pack and confronted him. And that was the seriously sucky part, because it was my best friend that he was talking about injuring, or even killing if we had to.

A part of me didn't want to do it.

A part of me couldn't.

But those parts of me were overridden by the overwhelming need to keep everyone (Natalie, Denise, my mom, my dad, and the others) safe.

Even if it meant killing John.

_________________________

GASP!

DID THEO JUST THINK THAT?!

Yes, yes he did.

SORRY AGAIN! A short filler....but the next chapter WILL be out by Friday!

PROMISE! xD