Chapter 1: Ashley the Goddess

Ok, my first story. Cool.

You will be honoring the memory of all the time and effort I put into making this if you vote.

So vote.

Please.

xD

DO NOT FORGET to fan and comment too!!! I want your absolutely honest opinion. If it's not honest, I don't want it. If you don't like it, tell me why. Got it?

Good.

Thx!

_______________________________________________________

Chapter 1: Theo's P.O.V

She walked in the front door of the school, looking like a Goddess.

Jeez, she was beautiful. Ashley Goodman. Even her name was wonderful! Ash-lee. The way the syllables just flowed from your mouth in perfect harmony, like water. It wasn't just her name that always caught my attention, though. It was the way she walked, the confidence in her gait; the way she seemed to float across the floor. Her voice when she talked, a voice that would charm the heart out of you. Her laugh, like silver bells tinkling in the wind. The perfume she always wore, the light, flowery fragrance, mixed with a slight sea breeze. A good sea breeze though; definitely not one that smelled like fish.

Her hair, her eyes, her perfect lips, her beautiful smile, her cheekbones, her-

"Hey lover boy, stop dreaming. You'll never get her; no one does."

I was shoved roughly into the locker, my books and my binder falling out of my grasp. I looked up angrily to find my older sister staring down at me, grinning.

"Sorry!" she said, barely suppressing a laugh. She held out her hand to help me up, and I took it.

"Look, I'm really sorry about your books though, Theo. I was just trying to show playful affection; you know how brothers and sisters are!" She punched me on the shoulder lightly.

"And burst my bubble and crush my hopes and dreams of marrying her," I muttered under my breath.

"Well, yeah, and that too." She smiled and walked away.

My sister, Denise Jarga, was a senior. People say she's sexy, but I really don't think so. Straight black hair and deep green eyes?

Nah, I'm more into brunettes.

 People also say I'm the boy version of my sister. I shudder at the thought of it. Although we do look alike, I like to think of myself as sexier; long black hair, a seductive smile, and, well, the same green eyes, but....

If I'm the boy version of my sister, then she's the girl version of me, so what if in an alternate universe the roles are switched?

I really can't imagine myself with boobs.

So I like to think of myself as a sexy individual.

I was so lost in thought that I forgot to pick up my books, so I was just standing there like an idiot.

I also didn't notice that Ashley was walking over, until she was right in front of me!

I was knocked off my train of thought when she frowned and put a hand on my shoulder. "Hey, are you okay?" she asked.

Oh jeez, her voice, her voice! I was going to faint!

Somehow, though, I managed to keep my cool. "Yeah, I'm fine," I said, "I was just dazed by your breathtaking beauty."