Chapter 8: Hello, Death, Should I Come Meet You?

Chapter 8: Theo's P.O.V

WHAT THE HELL HAD I DONE?!

I pounded the locker in rage and frustration, tears spilling down my face.

What the hell had I done.....

She probably hated me, she probably never wanted to see my worthless face again.....all because I couldn't control my effing hormones and I had to go and kiss her.

She wasn't Ashley. She wouldn't just kiss me cause I was hot or smart. She would've kissed me cause I was nice, funny, had a great personality....She would've kissed me because she liked me.

And I liked her.

I loved her.

And I had gone and fucked it up.

I needed her.

I could not live without her.

So why should I try?

Why should I live when she hated me?

When she rejected me?

There was no point to living anymore.

The tears streaking down my face, I thought about what I was about to do as I gripped the locker sides.

I shouldn't do it.....

But she doesn't love you. She doesn't want you, you filthy son of a bitch! YOU WORTHLESS SCUM!

Those thoughts were enough for me to slam my head into the lockers as hard as I could, with enough force to (hopefully) bash my brains into mush.

I screamed.

A single moment of intense pain as the sharp point of the locker handle tore through through the flesh in my forehead.

I fell backwards.

Everything went black.

*   *   *

Third Person's P.O.V

Lunch was going on as usual.

Until the bone-chilling, blood-curdling scream ripped through the cafeteria from the hallway.

Everything went silent.

Seconds felt like hours.

A few brave students ventured into the hallway to see what had happened.

It was a horrible sight.

A mangled heap of a body on the floor, blood gushing onto the tile floor.

They called 911.

They got him to the hospital.

But was it already too late?

Was he already dead?

Could they save him?

They were questions only time could answer.

And time was not something that they had.