Fated to Love III

"What we've Got Deep Inside..."

E

EYRAM POV:

Central Ridge, AC

"Give in already! The man has waited for you all these years. He never married and immediately he heard you were back in the country, he also came." Sisi said, sitting next to me.

I sighed. We were in her boutique and I was about to go pick up my son when PJay called that he is in the school and needed my approval to pick Kaifa.
I didn't want to say yes but the angry 🐺 wolf states I got from my two best friends shushed me into compliance.

"Eyi, give him a second chance." Lariba added her voice. "This isn't the flighty youthful hormonal PJay of yesterday. This is now a matured man who has felt pain and loss. Thus will think twice before doing anything rash. He loves you still and your son does too."

"And I believe deep down, you still_ in fact, you never stopped loving him." Sisi held my gaze to see if I will protest.

I only sighed some more. "Wait, what if he's just doing this intentionally? He's become too attached to my son and Kaifa always want him around." I finally complained.

Sisi got up, took my bag and drag me out of the boutique towards my car. "Go home before they get there and welcome the poor man with open arms." She instructed and left without another word.

"What?" I closed my eyes briefly, entered my car and drove off.

Afariwa Estates,

I pulled the covers up to Kaifa's chin then kissed him on the forehead. " I love you, son."

"Love you too, Mama." He cooed back then pushed the covers down a bit, nodding behind me at... I sighed. I forgot he was still here at the insistence of her son. "Waiting for my good night 😘 kiss."

I glared at PJay when he came to sit at the edge of the bed. He briefly kissed him on the forehead as well before re-tucking him in. "Sweet dreams, Kaifa."

I got up and nodded at him to do same. PJay came to stand too close and I was tempted to lean into him, almost_

"Mama, I don't like calling him uncle. Since I never had a father_"

"Kaifa! Good night really." I said between gritted teeth and drag PJay out.

Once we were in the living room, I turned. "What game are you playing? I said it but Sisi and Lari wouldn't hear none of it. Are you trying to use my son to get me?"

"Calm down, Eyram_"

"Don't tell me to calm down! What nonsense have you being feeding my innocent boy's mind with? He almost called you father had I not stopped him."

"And would that have been that bad?" He asked, puzzled.

"What? So you admit to feeding him with such things? Don't ever go pick up my son nor come here ever again! Leave now_"

"I am not leaving! PJay refuted strongly. For crying out loud, why would I even say such a thing to him when you're still determined to not give me another chance? I don't know what gave Kaifa that notion. But our conversations never went that way." He paused, breathing in then his eyes began to glow. I frowned. "Your son is amazing, exceptional actually and he might have guessed or something because I swear I never told him anything about us."

"There is no 'us,' PJay. We broke up remember?" I stated.

"That will change very soon." He assured me and before I could retort, he pulled me flush against him. "I am going to claim what has always been mine."

I gulped down saliva. "You are crazy"

PJay nodded. "Yes, over you and I am not going to leave you alone until you forgive me and accept me back." His fingers roamed my body.

"I don't want to get hurt. I promised Doc Hanson not to come to her in a state of breakdown." I told myself more than I told him.

He closed his eyes for moments. When he opened them, they were misty with tears. I blinked. "You cannot imagine how much I tortured myself after putting you through that." He caressed my cheek. "Honestly Eyram, I've never lain with another woman ever since Hamza retold to me what I said to you at that Pub." I gasped in shock. PJay nodded in emphasis. "True, I could not bring myself to do so. Even when you married..." He drifted off, shuddering. "I tried to move on but I couldn't then I heard of what happened. I was sad and happy all in one. Then you left, I tried getting a hold of you in the States yet nothing." Tears were streaming down his face now while I looked on still shocked. "And Lariba called me in the middle of a show in UK. Immediately it ended I rented a friend's private plane and got here as fast as I could.  The rest, you know." He gestured between us.

"PJay..." I began.

"Shhhh, he placed a finger on my lips. Don't say anything just yet. Come, you must be tired since it's near to the Valentine season. There must be lots of clothes to design." PJay led me to my bedroom and tucked me in.

"Stay_ I stiffened at the word I uttered. For a while, I mean." I didn't meet his eyes.

He steered my face to look at him, smiling. "I had no intention of leaving. I'm only going to shower. Hope you don't mind my using your bathroom." I mutely nodded and he left.

✍✍✍✍
I smell love is in the air! 😍

Love,
Yaa 🔥 Fosua