Fated to Love II

"It's a Beautiful Feeling..."

E

EYRAM POV:

I tensed, threw the phone somewhere and ran out of the room. No ooo, not again. This can't be happening to me all over again. I drove my car at top speed until I got to the private hospital.

"Where is he? Where is my son? Where?" I screamed at no one in particular, standing at the reception_

"You are here." Sisi ran towards me from a hallway. "Come."

We entered a room and I rushed to the bed, gathering my son into my arms as I wept. "So sorry, Kaifa. Mama shouldn't have told you to come home by yourself. Please forgive me_"

"Hey, you need to calm down first, Eyi. He is fine. The doctor said he was brought in in time."

"Yes, Eyram_"

I tensed, half turning. "What are you doing here? Did you do this to my son?"

"Eyram!" Sisi shouted. "You should be thanking him. He saw and brought him to the hospital."

I blinked but wasn't sorry. "Thank you. Now that I'm here, you may leave."

"Eyram! This isn't the time or place for this. It's been years even. Can't you let bygones be bygones? The man saved your son for crying out loud."

I frowned but said nothing, concentrating on my boy.

PJAY POV:
"You shouldn't have. I was about to go pick him up from school." Eyram said, opening the door wide for us to get in.

"I wanted to. Since I was from the studio and heading this way. To see you, actually." I voiced softly, holding her wary stare.

She nodded. "So are you leaving_"

"What? Kaifa entered the room then. "But you just got here, Senor PJay. And I wanted to ask you to play with me. Mama won't let me go out much."

"I don't?" Eyram gave his son an incredulous look.

The boy shrugged. "I like him, Mama and he told me we could be amigos." He added, saying something more in what I guessed was Spanish.

"You really are fluent in Spanish." I noted though it was a question.

"Si, he nodded. Nana made me learn it from day one, Mama tells me. She is also fluent too."

I chuckled. "Can you not call me Senor PJay? It makes me feel old when I am yet to claim the woman I love." I revealed, holding a frowning Eyram's gaze.

Kaifa blinked. "What do I call you then?"

"Hmm, what of Uncle PJay?"
"Nay, Kaifa firmly shook his head. You aren't my uncle. Nana said father was an only child. The only uncle I know of is Uncle Ian."

I just stared, totally in awe. I heard a chuckle and turned to see Eyram grinning. God! How I've missed seeing her like this!

"Sorry, she was still grinning. My son can be a handful sometimes. Should I get you juice or wine?"

"Juice! Melon juice!" Kaifa piped in, coming to sit next to me.

Author's Note: 👆
Can you go back to a lover despite how much you feel you don't deserve him or her?
Read on

_ xoxo,
Yaa 🔥Fosua