12 chapter going for a walk

next morning...

i woke up and shawn was still next to me sleeping, his face was with draws in it i knew my friends would do this i probably got draws on my face, but again i was next to shawn i could get used to this, everyone else were sleeping too, i got up and got a pen and drew on the faces of the people who hadnt draws yet.

my mom oppened the door of the basement and woke everyone up, she laughed at our faces, shawn was still sleepy, i went up to him and kissed his cheeck and he kissed my forehead, everyone started leaving and me and shawn were alone again.

we were going for a walk today, today was a little windy, i dressed a sweatshirt that belonged to shawn,denim jeans and white all stars. we started walking we brought a camera i like to record most pf the stuff i do, for a like some years later i watched and laugh.

after a while we stopped recording .

"so what do you want to do now?" shawn asked

"i dont know, what do you wanna do?" i said

"i dont care about what we do as long as its with you" owwwww hes so cute

"oww babe that was so cuteeee, maybe we could go to the cinema, but i have to ask my mom"

"ok babe" Shawn said.

i called my mom and she said yes, we took the bus and went to the cinema, we bought tickets for "bad neighbors" . in the middle of the movie shawn started kissing my neck.

"shawn what are you doing?" i asked laughing

"i miss your kisses, you havent kissed me yet today" i laughed again and kissed him, i putted my hands around his neck and my legs on top of his legs and he putted his hands on my tigh.

and thats when i realized that im beeing like one of those couples that goes to the cinema, but doesnt really pay atention to the movie cus they spend all the time kissing, but i didnt really cared. we made out till the lights go on and it was break

"so when are you going back to magcon?" i asked, i was nervous for him to go, he will be around girls that love him better than me.

"im not going" he said, omg is he serius? he cant leave magcon, girls dreams will be crushed

"what? why?" i asked

"austin mahone invited me to go on tour with him and i said yes" he said

"when did he asked you?"

"a few weeks ago"

"That's so cool when is your first concert?"

"31 of januarary"

"Well record it when you sing, I wanna see it later ok?"

"Course babe"

"Is anyone coming with you?"

"Yeah that you know it's coming the vamps and fith harmony"

I loved the vamps and fith harmony, shawn is so lucky that he gets to meet them

"you have to get me an autograph babe"

"you know i will"

"and when will the tour end? i mean with that we wont spwnd much time toghether"

"9 of september but we'll have a quick stop in the whole month of april and i will come for a week or something to see you again babe"

"so in januarary i get to see you 4 days, then you leave and i spend 2 whole months without seeing you and get to be with you for a week and then you leave for another 4  months?!" i said, im so mad in almost a whole year i will only get to see him 11 days or a few more or less? i knew long distance relationship were hard but i mean.

"babe understand that this is good for me"

"i understand babe im just saying its hard for me, i mean in a year i only will see you 11 days"

"you can always visit me you know"

"i cant babe"

"so what do you wanna do? i really dont want to break up" he said

"i dont want either but i dont know"

"babe please dont break up i know it will be hard but we can make it, i wont disapoint you"

"ok, i know you wont" i hugged him

the movie started again and we didnt spend much time paying atention again, i mean we wont be kissing for a long time and hes leaving tommorow.

the movie ended and we took a bus back to my house.

we ate dinner and my mom let shawn sleep with me tonight since it was our last night togheter.

"babe you awake?" shawn whispered while we were cuddling

"yup"

"will you look at other boys while im not here?"

"i dont have much to look at so no, and you are you going to look at the other girls?"

"you know i only have eyes for you" he said and i turned around fancing him

"see, im going to miss this so much"

"what?"

"you beeing cheesy, you sleeping with me, you hugging me and kissing me, you" i said

"and im the cheesy one? just kidding babe that was really cute, you know im going to miss you too" he said kissing me

"do you think that fith harmony are cute?"

"why do you ask?"

"well youre going to spend a lot of time with them, theyre cute and youre cute so you know"

"how many times do i have to tell you that i only have eyes for you? for me youre like a ferrari and they re like a toyota at the maximum"

"oh youre just saying that, and that thingy with the cars sounded really weird xD"

"im not just saying that, i really like you, i love you emma" those words were like melodys in my head

"i love you too shawn" he kissed me one more time and we went to sleep, tommorow, worst day of my life ugh