5 chapter back home

after the two weeks, i had become really good friends with the magcon boys,   shawn the most because he was like half portuguese so i dont know.

but today was the day i was leaving, i was going to miss all this, the streets, the shops, the food, my friends, america.

all the  magcon boys were going away today too so they were going to make me company in the aerport.

i arrived with my family to the airport,  i saw magcon so i went to them, there werent any fans because it was like 6:00 am.

i was wearing a sweatshirt from shawn, the boys all gave me one, but shawn gave me two, denim jeans and white all stars. i sitted next to shawn and cameron.

i putted my head in camerons shoulder, he was like a big brother to me i will miss him so much.

mahoganys plane arrived and she left, i huged her very tight she was the best girl ever im gonna miss her.

then they continued to go until there was only me cameron and shawn.

camerons flight arrived, no i dont want him to go, im almost crying, i got up like cameron and hugged him crying on his chest and he cryied with me.

"im going to miss you so much" cameron said

"me too" i said

we broke the hug and he gave a bro hug to shawn, i stopped crying and sat down next to shawn again

"oh next is you shawn, i dont want you to go" i said putting my head on his shoulder.

"oh baby, we will facetime and skype everytime we got time, and snapchat each other and talk trought twitter all day everyday" he said putting his arm around my shoulder pulling me closer.

"it wont be the same as having you with me"

"i know but if we wanna keep talking its the only way, and i'll try to be in portugal for your birthday" he said kissing my forehead.

"okay but be really there" i said

"i'll try"

his flifht came and he hugged me i didnt want to let go im going to miss him the most, were at 20 of december, and my birthday is only in 12 of januarary, i bought him somehing here in america, for christmas and when i arrive home i'll send it.

hw went to his flight and i went back to my family, we were going to our flight too.

i did the same thing i did in the way to america. we arrived home, and for the first time i hated to live in my house, i wanted to just go back, but i gotta go back to real life now.

i unpacked my stuff and after that i went on my phone, i already had a snap from shawn, it was him smiling and asking if i had a safe flight. i took on picture of me smiling too and saying yes and that i missed him already.

i got a call from skype on the computer, it was shawn, i added him on skype through my phone but i prefer to talk to people on the computer, i answered.

" hey, how you doin?" he said

"i miss america"

"yeah me too"

"but you have nothing to complain you live in canada, canada is cool, portugal sucks"

"oh dont be like that,  and i bought you something in america to send you in christmas but i dont know your adress so.."

"i bought you something too give me your adress too"

we wrotted trough message so we can both memorized it ane he hung up and went to the mails to send it so it arrives in the 24th and i asked my mom to go with me to the mails to so i can send it, i bpught him a sweatshirt from carhart because i love guys wearing things from carhart, and a frame with a picture of us where i was kissing his cheeck and a bracelet i made him.

we send it to him and they said it would problably arrive in 24th of december.