distance

Today was the day of my flight to America I still cant believe my mom actually is going to let me go to America I wanted to go there ever since I was a little kid and now I'm actually going and going to magcon as well, I'm like dying in side.

My bag was finnally packed, I was going to stay there for 2 weeks.

We were on our way to the airport, my mom was yelling at my brother because he wouldn't hurry up.

We were on the plane, I was sitting next to my brother, happily he fall asleep right away, I don't really like to talk to him, he's 16 and a little bit annoying.

I put my earbuds on and started listening to tatiana manaois "if we're reckless" I loved that song.

After hours of sleeping, listening to music and eating horrible plane food, we finally arrived to  America.

It took us another hour to arrive to the hotel, we were staying at the marriot, by the time we got there it was already midnight.

Our hotel room wasn't as big as I thought it would be, I was splitting my room with my brother and my parents were in the room next to us. I put my pjs on and went to sleep.

next day:

I woke up at 10:00, my brother was still asleep so I got up and picked out my clothes, after that I went to the bathroom and did all the usual stuff we do on bathrooms. 

I was wearing a grey carhart  sweatshirt that was my brothers but he gave it to me, denim jeans and my white all star, it was cold because we were in christmas vacation.

When I got out of the bathroom my brother was awake he said good morning and went to the bathroom with his clothes.

I didn't really had internet so I turned the tv on.

My brother got out of the bathroom with baggy sweatpants, and a purple sweater from dickies, and his vans.

We got out of our room without talking and went to our parents room, they were already waiting for us.

authers note:

so yeah this was my first chapter it was kinda of lame but the next chapter will be better, and i know she is portuguese but im not writing this fan fiction in portuguese because i hate portuguese, but im portuguese in real life but yeah the fan fiction will be always in english.

so yeah bye kiss