8chapter first day of school

i arrived school and took a snap to send to shawn, it was me doing puppy dog eyes and the caption said "one more day of school :cc help" and i sent it to my best friends girls and all the magcon people.

i liked my school, i meab i didnt like school but i liked the fact that i could see my friends everyday.

my best friend Magda saw me and came greeted me, she already knows about me liking shawn and beeing friends with all the magcon people, she's super excited because she loves them too, she is super excited to meet shawn, shawn is not really excited to meet any of my friends, and im not excited either, he says that he only wants to come here for me and nothing more, but i dont want him to meet my friends because, theres this one friend whos like super pretty and funny, and she gets all the good guys, and dates lots of older guys so.

so maybe youre asking why do i just dont invite her, well because shes a really close friend and she helped me a lot even tho she hasnt the best reputation i love her anyways.

but yeah like i was saying, my best friend saw me and came up to me.

" hey guuurl" she said hugging me

"hey bae" i said

" so hows shawn?" she joke

and as she said that i got a snap from him

from: shawn c:

you can talk with me if you want to ;)

of course i wanted, joana saw the snapped too and laughed.

i responded

to:shawn c:

yes please this is so boriing

"he will do you company hes so cute" she said.

" i know hes cute that why i like him" i said a little bit jealus, i love my best friend but i really wanna kill her when she says shawn is hot or 'her bae/husband' that stuff, its like i dont know its just frustrating.

i went to my class that was p.e , im not in the same class as joana, i said hi to all the girls in the lockerroom. i putted on a blue old sweater, leggings, sneackers and putted my hair in a high pony tail. we went to class as soon as we all sitted, the guys all stared at me, i hate when they do it and they know it, theres this guys that he lives to joke around with me and he knows i hate that so he asks everyone to look at me to make me embaressed, i hide my face on my knees until i heard him laugh that means they're not staring anymore.

after p.e....

i dressed back to the clothes i was wearing this morning and went on my phone, a snap from shawn

from: shawn c:

he have to talk about your birthday...

oh no that means something bad i responded

to : shawn c:

yes lets talk

and after a few minuts he responded

from : shawn c :

i cant make it sorry :'c

i went running to the bathroom i started crying, all the girls were knocking on the door asking what happen i didnt answered i was so disapointed.

i wanted to see him so badly, maybe he just doesnt wanna come maybe hes tired of me... i responded

to: shawn c:

oh ok :\

after a few minutes of crying a little bit he responded again

from : shawn c :

oh baby sorry i'll be there sometime"

to: shawn c :

u dont have to come if u dont want to

from : shawn c:

of course i want to babe, dont be silly

to:shawnc:

u really mean it?

from:shawnc:

you know i do s2

i stopped crying, its just amazing how someone can make you smile and crying with just a text.