2 chapter best day ever

3 days later...

today was THE DAY i was actually going to meet the magcon boys.

i weared a pink crop sweater, skinny denim jeans and my pink vans, i putted a little mascara and i was good to go.

we got to magcon really fast, my mom left me there and i went alone.

the line was huge, when the doors opened i just staterd runnig like crazy and made it to the front row, i was freaking out, i cant believe im actually here.

the show ended and it was just as perfect as i thought it would be, they called the vip people and i went, the line was a little big but i didnt really cared i just wanted to meet them.

the first one i talked was cameron

"omg hi i love you so much" i said hugging him

"i love you too, whats your name?"

"emma, can i take a picture with you?"

"of course"

i tooked tge selfie and kept going i met all the guys till shawn.

"hi omg i love you and i cant believe you're half portuguese (yeah so mendes is a portuguese name and people say that shawn is really half portuguese soo yeah)"

" why dont you believe it?" he said laughing

"because i am too"

"cool hm whats your name?"

"emma santos (i invented his name)"

"can i have your number?"

"we cant really talk, throught message and stuff but i give you my twitter a d snapchat if you want"

"yes i want it please" he started blushing he was so cute.

i gave him my twitter instagram and snapchat.

later. ..

magcon had ended so i went outside looking for my moms car but i couldnt find it so i called her and she answered.

" moooom where are you" i said

"sorry honey but while you were at magcon we went to a excursion (idontknowhowtowriteitsodontjudge) and we got a little late we will be here for 1 hour more"

"so how do you want me to go for the hotel?" i said upset

"take a cab you have money so" really mom a cab? lel when she said that i hung up on her face.

i started walking, trying to find any cab but i have no luck, until i bumped to someone, it was shawn.

" omg sorry, hey you're emma that portuguese girl" he said smiling god im about to die his smile is so perfect, i mean he is all perfect.

"thank you" he said laughing

"for what" i said confused

"you said i was perfect ahah" he looked down still laughing.

"no i said that to my self" i said blushing.

"actually no, you said that out loud but thats okay i think youre perfect too" oiwn hes so sweet.

"thank you but youre wrong im not perfect" i simply said

" so what are you doing here?" he said

"my mom is late from whatever the hell she is and now i have to take a cab to gi ti the hotel but i cant find any" i said

"do you qant to come with us in the limosine?" he said, omg is he serius?

"omg are you serius? the magcon boys giving me a ride?" i said smiling

"ahah yeah, in what hotel are you staying?" he said smiling again

"thank you so much, the marriot" i said smiling.

"were staying in the marriot to maybe you could hang out with us by the pool later tonight like at 23:30" he said looking nervous.

"omg hell yeah i wanna hang out, but my brother cant really find out but lrts go i need to get to the hotel in case my family cames back" i said smiling.

"okay lets go" he grabbed my hand and pulled me with him, when he gtabbed me, i didnt really got that eletricity everyone talks about but i got like something in my belly it wasnt butterflies or a zoo ot was just a pressure that feels so good.