7chapter christmas morning

i woke up at 10:00 with the sound of my computer ringing from skype it was cameron, i putted my computer on my lap and answered.

" hey" i said yawning.

" hey sorry did i woke you up? " cameron said smiling

" yeah you kinda of did" i said

"sorry now lets open our presents" he said exited.

"okay"

i oppened the box that camerom gave me there was a red sweatshirt from magcon, a tshirt saying "go fuck yourselfie" and some black high waisted shorts.

" thank you this is so cute" i said

" i love the stuff you gave me girl" he said with a sassy voice.

" your welcome"

i had to hang up to get ready beacuse my cousins should be coming home anytime.

i went to the bathroom and took a chower after i got out i putted on the sweatshirt that jack gilinsky gave me in magcon, the necklace that shawn got me for christmas denim dark jeans, air maxs and putted my hair in a messy pony tail.

i went downstairs and my family was all there, i greeted all of them with a kiss on the cheeck.

9 days later...

today was the first day of school, it was 3th of januarary, i've been talking to almost every person from magcon in skype but mostly shawn of course, i dodnt mean to but i think i kinda of like him, i dont know if i like him, its more like a crush, i mean he makes me laugh, smile and makes me feel nervous and relaxed at the same time, who am i fooling? i really liked him, a lot.

it was 9:00 my mom left my breakfast in my bed so i could eat today was friday and i had classes in the morning and dancing classes after school and then i was free to go talk to someone on skype, hopefully shawn.

i finnished eating at 9:15 and got out of bed, i went to the bathroom, i started showering and after that i putted on my underwear, i went back to my room to pick my clothes, i picked my white tshirt with daisys in it that shawn gave me, the tshirt showed a little bit of my belly, i putted some light denim jeans, my black cardigan and white all stars.

i went back to thw bathroom and brushed my hair and pushed it all to one side like i always do, brushed my teeth, putted a little bit of my one direction perfume.

went back to my room and made my bag to go to school when i was ready it was 9:56.

here we go to one day of torture in a prison that people like to call school ugh luckly its friday