XXXIII. Pick Up Lines and Replies

^^^ i am aware this number is waaaaayyyy off. i have A LOT of drafts that are almost done. i will notify everyone when they are. :)

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU READ ALL OF THESE CAUSE YOU'LL LAUGH. so yeah i kinda stole this from george's preference from earlier, but that's okay since you all should get some love ♡

Harry:

"Hey," Harry said as he plopped down next to you in the library.

"Hey," you replied, not looking up from your work.

"Did you survive the Killing Curse? 'Cause--"

You laid your quill down. "Harry, no one survives the Killing Curse. Besides, it's an Unforgivable."

Harry sighed in exasperation. "Will you let me finish?"

"Carry on."

"I was going to say, 'cause you're drop-dead gorgeous."

"Aww, you're too sweet," you said as you pecked him on the cheek. "But even if I can survive the Killing Curse, I'm seriously wondering if I can survive Harry Potter."

"Hey!"

Ron:

"(y/n)?" Ron asked you walked past the Gryffindor table.

"Yeah?" you replied, standing behind your boyfriend and putting your arms around him.

"Don't your feet hurt?"

You raised an eyebrow. "Why would they? I just got out of bed."

"Well, I was just wondering, since you've been running in my head all day," Ron said with a shrug.

You grinned before saying, "You know what? They do, actually. Chasing people in their nightmares is hard work."

You kissed the top of Ron's head as you untangled your arms from him. Fred and George were laughing and taunting him for his failed line.

Draco:

"Hey, hey,(y/n)." Draco poked your side as you walked by him in the hallway.

"Yes, darling?"

"Did it hurt?"

You raised an eyebrow. "Did what hurt? That question can have various meanings."

"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?"

With a lip-glossed grin, you said, "No, but I got a scratch or two when I crawled up from hell."

You walked past your boyfriend, still grinning, as he stared at you in surprise with his friends laughing at him.

Fred:

"Hello, love," Fred commented as you sat down next to him at the Gryffindor table. Screw the rules; most of the Gryffindors liked you anyway.

"Hi."

"One a scale of one to America, how free are you tonight?"

This question took you by surprise. Wow. Thinking quickly, you shot back, "North Korea."

Fred's eyes widened as his nearby Housemates laughed, especially George and Lee. "I did not expect that. But--"

"Yes, Freddie, I am free tonight," you laughed.

George: (THIS IS MY ABSOLUTE MOST FAVORITE PICK-UP LINE EVER OK)

"(y/n)."

"Georgie," you murmured softly, not looking up from your book.

"Is your dad a baker?"

Now you looked up. "What?"

"Is your dad a baker?"

"No..."

"'Cause you've got a nice set of buns!"

"George!" you cried as you smacked your boyfriend's arm.

"What? I'm not lying!"

"He's not!" Fred said from the other side of George, who punched him in the arm as well.

Neville:

"Hi, (y/n)!" Neville waved as you sat next to him in Herbology.

"Hi, Neville." You smiled at your boyfriend.

Neville pointed to a pot holding a strange-looking plant. "Those kind of look like cucumbers."

You tilted your head sideways. "You know what, you're right."

"Are you a vegetable?" he asked, turning to face you.

"Excuse me?"

"If you are, you'd be a cute-cumber," he finished with a grin.

"Wow, Neville," you laughed.

Professor Sprout clapped from the front of the classroom, which was beginning to fill up with students. "I'd never thought I'd hear that come from your mouth, Neville."

Oliver:

Oliver sidled up to you in the hallway as you were walking to your next class. "Babe, are you a Seeker? Because I thought for sure you were a Keeper."

"Ollie, I'm a Chaser. You know this."

"Yeah, well, you're a Keeper to me anyway," he said as he kissed your forehead.

hey yo i'm still not dead :)

thank y'all so much for reading! words seriously cannot explain how much i love each and every one of you for commenting, voting, adding to your lists, or even just reading.

and i have a question: would any of you ever consider reading my other fics? it's a-ok if you don't. comment below what other fics or x-readers or one-shots or preferences you want me to write :D

~ mik