XXIV. Who Is Crushing On You + Flirts With You

Harry:

Oliver Wood -- Without a doubt, you were one of the best Seekers Hogwarts had ever seen--and one of the smartest students also. Oliver admired your talent, but also your beauty and charming, witty personality. He wished you were in his House; Harry wished the same, but then again, he wished his Quidditch captain would just leave his girlfriend alone.

Ron:

George Weasley -- It's one thing when someone hits on your girlfriend, but it's another when that someone is your own brother. Like Ron, George was crushing on your endearingly boisterous personality and feistiness that you share with your sister. Although Ron couldn't blame George for liking you, he wasn't too happy about it.

Draco:

Neville Longbottom -- He just couldn't believe that Longbottom--ugly, stupid Longbottom--had the nerve to hit on his girlfriend. What the hell? It was especially aggravating since you and Longbottom were in the same House, and Draco could do nothing about it. Neville found you so sweet and happy, as well as beautiful; Draco agrees but is annoyed all the same.

Fred:

Draco Malfoy -- Fred knew that you were rather close to the Malfoy's, but that wasn't an excuse for a certain platinum-haired boy to flirt with you. Draco knew you very well and found you beautiful and witty. Being in his own House was even better. Fred was none too happy with someone like Draco hitting on his girlfriend.

George:

Ron Weasley -- Ron was younger than you, yes, but he found you quite attractive. Your kind heart, clever wit, and just the slightest bit of daring made you seem even cooler to the boy. Excelling at Quidditch was a plus. Ron often got told off by his older brother to back off his girlfriend.

Neville:

Fred Weasley -- Even though you were two years younger than him and in a different House, Fred still thought you were cute. He liked how innocent and sweet you were to everyone, and found it very adorable when you got rather flustered whenever he flirted with you. Neville, being the thoughtful boy he is, didn't mention it but was secretly quite annoyed.

Oliver:

Cedric Diggory -- Even though you were two years older than him, Cedric always found you very intriguing. There was something about your personality that was mysterious yet familiar at the same time. He saw you around often, being in the same House and all, and thought you were a very talented Quidditch player. He chatted with you quite often, much to Oliver's disdain.

a/n 1.10.21:

HEY! i'm baaaaack!! and i'm reading all of the comments on this chapter and pfffttttt---I DID NOT MEAN TO MAKE ANYTHING INCESTUOUS!!!! i'm literally crying eleven year old me was on some shit to not catch that. all of your comments have me dying though lmao

hopefully ill be updating soon!!! :)