A/N

hello! 

if you have any requests just comment!

also (this is an edit), i would like to address something. please refrain yourselves from commenting just to tell me that i'm wrong. "i'm a hufflepuff, not a slytherin!" "i don't like quidditch tho." this sounds kinda harsh, but i don't really care. harry potter, in the end, isn't real anyways, so no need to make me feel bad and clutter up this book. if you are angry with me about supposedly not writing it correctly for you, then just don't read the book. :)

[ This story, Harry Potter Preferences, and all its chapters, prologs, epilogs, prequels, and sequels and all associated content are copyrighted under the copyright design and patent acts of 1988. All rights reserved by the creator and owner of these works, and no part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the author.

Any authorized copying, manipulating, distribution, broadcasting, or selling of this work constitutes an infringement of the copyright. Any and all copyright infringement is punishable by law. With the exception of the known characters, names, places, events, and characters are completely fictional and are all products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance or similarity to actual people, living or dead, in entirely coincidental and unintentional.

The author if this story does not own the known characters for which she wrote this story. No copyright infringement for J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter series is intended in the making of this story. ]

happy reading!

~ hoshi <3