XVI. His Thoughts On You

^^^ i am aware the number is off. i have two other chapters in my drafts that are not quite finished, but i will let you guys know when i'm done.

When asked about you, he said: 

Harry

(y/n) is amazing! She's incredibly smart---well, she is in Ravenclaw, and Hermione's sister---and she's helped me and Ron numerous times on our homework. Whenever my scar hurts, or I get those vision-things from Voldemort, (y/n) is always there for me, and I can vent my feelings to her. She's the best girlfriend I could ever ask for. 

Ron

(y/n) is amazing! She helps me with my homework, she's dead smart, and she likes food too! Probably not as much as me, but she gets why I like food so much. Hermione said it was a match made in heaven. Me and (y/n), I mean. Not food. Although that's a good combination too. Anyways, I really love (y/n), and I'll never ever let her go. 

Draco

(y/n) is a Gryffindor, a blood traitor, and a Weasley, but she's an amazing girlfriend. She's really smart, and finds time for me even with her crazy busy schedule. At first, my Housemates thought it was horrible to date a Gryffindor, but after they met (y/n) she charmed them like that *snaps fingers*. Even though I'm a Malfoy, a Slytherin, she's heard rumors about my family, and her brothers greatly disapproved of me, she didn't care. (y/n) is the best girlfriend ever, and I don't know what I'd do without her. 

Fred

(y/n) is one of the coolest girls you will ever meet. She's a great girlfriend, and the nicest Slytherin I've ever met, by far. Not to be stereotypical, of course, but I thought she was rather scary that one Potions class we met. Then we started talking, and she was very interesting. I was shocked she hated her House, being a Lestrange, and growing up with the Malfoys. But honestly, she's a really cool person, and I love her with all my heart. 

George

(y/n)? Oh, where to start? She is a fun person to be around, she's pretty chill and is okay with tagging along with me and Fred, when we're, you know, important stuff. She's not very squeamish and smells good--Fred, stop laughing. I mean what I said! Anyway, (y/n) is beautiful beyond measure and I'm so glad she walked into my life that fateful day. 

Neville

I love (y/n)! It sounds kind of stalkish, but I really do love her. I can definitely see why she's in Hufflepuff. Just like her brother, she's really kind, and smart. She helps me with my homework a lot, but the only one I need to help her in is Herbology. I still remember that one Herbology class we ran into each other---literally---and I couldn't help but think she was really pretty. (y/n) is a great girlfriend and I couldn't ask for more. 

Oliver

Well, for one, (y/n) is obsessed with Quidditch, just like me. We get along great, and it's difficult to see her as wimpy. I mean, (y/n) is a Hufflepuff, she's really sweet and kind, and rather on the short side, but make her mad or cheat in a Quidditch match and she will make sure you end up in the hospital wing later on. In short, (y/n) is the best girlfriend I could ever ask for. 

Yo!

Oh my gosh, guys, thank you so so so much! I looked at the reads and votes and comments and I was so surprised! (thanks for reading this crap) Anyway, I hope this is an okay update. I've had it in my drafts for a while but it wasn't finished. Again, thank you so much for reading my preferences!

xoxo

~ Mik