XI. When He Realized He Liked You

Harry: (fourth year) 

You and Harry had been very close friends ever since you met in Diagon Alley. It was in the first Defense Against the Dark Arts lesson of the year he realized he liked you. You were laughing at the little dancing spider, despite it being controlled under the Imperius Curse. The sun had momentarily caught your hair, your eyes sparkled, and a tsunami of emotions washed over him. That was when Harry got his first crush.   

Ron: (fourth year) 

Through third year you and Ron had become rather close. You helped him with his homework, while he helped you with practicing Quidditch. You got up after the start-of-term banquet, and Ron appeared next to you. After greeting each other, you fell in step with each other. Right when you were about to go separate ways, your hand briefly brushed his. Ron's ears turned a brilliant shade of red, along with his whole face, and attempted to hide his face. But, Ron could not deny one thing. He had a crush on you. 

Draco: (second year)

Draco realized he liked you when you were ranting about how stupid Ron was for driving your dad's car, even though you were apart of it. You and Draco were sitting under the big tree in the courtyard, and he laughed when you made a weird face. At that very moment, the cloud over the sun chose to move and your (e/c) eyes glimmered. Nothing mattered, it was just you and Draco, and only you two. He forgot who he was for a minute. Wait, I'm Draco Malfoy, Slytherin Prince and (y/n)'s boyfriend, he thought. No, wait, no! He--- "Draco? Are you alive?" you asked, waving your hand in front of his face. This means...I like (y/n)! Oh my Merlin, the Slytherin Prince likes someone!

Fred: (fifth year)

"Merlin, Fred, we're going to get caught," you said as Fred dragged you along the corridors. 

"Nonsense, (y/n). I never get caught." He puffed out his chest.

You snorted. "A likely story." 

You and the redhead had pulled a prank on Filch, which would hopefully work. "Wait a moment," Fred said. The two of you stopped to catch your breaths. Suddenly a voice yelled across the corridor, "LESTRANGE! WEASLEY!"

"Run!" Fred shouted and pulled your arm. You kept running until a dead end at the seventh floor corridor. "We need somewhere to go! He's going to find us!" you panted. As if on cue, two doors appeared in front of you. They weren't grand, just small doors, similar to those on a broom cupboard. "In here!" You grabbed Fred's hand and pulled him into what was indeed a broom cupboard. You crammed yourselves into there. It was a tight space. "I think he's gone," you said after five minutes. You looked back at Fred, and even without much light, he realized how pretty you are. Way pretty. You hair, you eyes, and your smile. He fancied you, no doubt about that. 

George: (fifth year) 

"Did it work?" You spoke quietly into George's ear. 

"I hope so," George whispered back into your own ear. 

Only a few minutes ago you two set up a prank on Filch that would (hopefully) work in a few minutes. But that time had passed already. You checked your watch. "It's already been seven--" 

"WEASLEY! BLACK!" 

You yelped as Filch appeared. "Come on!" George grabbed your hand and pulled you through the corridor. When you nearly tripped and laughed about it, as well as the fact that Filch's hair was a bright, sparkly pink, George looked back at you. It hit him like a freight truck. Your hair, your eyes, your smile, the way you laughed, everything. You were beautiful. It was George's turn to trip, and actually trip. You tripped over him, and Filch almost caught both of you. "Come on, George!" You tugged him up, and both of you made it to the Gryffindor common room safely. George found out two things tonight: Your spells always work, and he fell for you. Hard. And literally. 

Neville: (fifth year) 

"Look, Neville!" you exclaimed. Neville couldn't understand what was making you so happy. You shoved the paper in his face. 

"(y/n), I can't see with it in my face," Neville said, pulling the paper away and scanning it. "Seriously?" he said, his eyes wide. 

You nodded happily. "Yep! I got an O on the test in Herbology!" 

"That's amazing!" 

"You sound so surprised." 

Neville laughed nervously. "I-I'm not surprised, just happy for you!" 

"Thank you so much, Neville!"

You threw your arms around him, to Neville's surprise. He hugged you back tightly, and that very moment he caught a whiff of your hair. It was something he couldn't explain, but it was a quite pleasant smell. And he also felt something he couldn't explain, either. It was, perhaps, the beginning of something slightly more than a friendship. 

Oliver: (your third year [in other words, the Weasley twins' first])

"Seriously, (y/n)?" Oliver shouted, but could hardly speak, he was laughing so hard. 

"Yes, seriously!" you shouted back. Quidditch practice had just finished, and you and Oliver were messing around. The bet was who could do the coolest tricks would win ten Sickles. By far you were winning, having grown up in a Quidditch-filled home. Oliver dared you to hang upside-down on your broom, and you did, but making a weird face and not to mention your hair was messed up and your face completely red. You and Oliver had grown quite close the past year, and were best friends. But as he was laughing at your humor, he realized something. The way you always cracked jokes that would make him laugh, the way you were so social and friendly, and how you were just so amazing...Oliver had fallen for you. Pretty hard, I might add. 

Woohoo! 

also for neville's ik normally there aren't any tests except for the end of year exams, but oh well..

WE ARE AT 2.4K READS! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VOTING AND READING! Sorry for the all-caps, I'm just really happy. But siriusly, thank you so much. I'm also sorry for some of the long ones, some short, but half of this I wrote during study hall, so it's not my best work. 

~ Mik