XXIII. Love Runs Out - OneRepublic

^^^ i am aware that the number is off. i'll notify u when the rest r up :)

SONG REFERENCE (PREFERENCE? IDK)

y not

Harry:

I'm killing every second till it sees my soul

There was no question--Harry would do anything for those he held close to him. And you were on that list. He knew that his life would change one day; either Voldemort would kill him, or it would be the other way around. Even if option two happened, his world would never be the same. Every second he spent with you he savored like he would a dessert. One day everything normal would end, and he had to make things last while he could.

Ron:

I'll be your ghost, your game, your stadium

In short, you loved Quidditch. Hell, that was how you met Ron: at Broomstix. Nearly every minute of your time was devoted to training, and the rest to either food, rest, school, or Ron. The redhead felt that it was his duty to make sure you actually made time for necessities such as the ones listed. He ghosted around you, reminding you that it was time for dinner or a History of Magic paper was due the next day. But when you had a game for school or a match for summer league, Ron was forever in the stands, cheering you on.

Draco:

I'll be the bright, in black, that's making you run

"Do you have any idea how much this hurts?" Draco asked in a quiet but firm whisper.

"Draco, we're holding hands in Potions class. How on earth can it hurt?"

"Because I want to kiss you really, really bad but I can't."

"After class. Broom closet."

Draco grinned. "You're on."

Fred:

I'll be doing this, if you ever doubt

Growing up with the Malfoys and having Black blood taught you to trust no one. Inevitably, it took time for Fred to gain your hard-earned trust. All of his spontaneous pranks and jokes did nothing to help the matter, but Fred never performed them on you. He did everything for you to make sure you knew he was trustworthy and would never ditch you or sell you out for whatever reason. Whenever you did doubt, Fred was always there to remind you that he was still there, regardless of how you felt.

George:

I got my mind made up, man, I can't let go

Seriously--George couldn't let go. You two were that one couple at Hogwarts that were actually connected at the hip. Partners in every class, sitting beside each other at nearly every meal (even though you were different houses), free hours spent together...The absent of his arms around your waist felt weird, and without you molded in his side he felt strange too. One day, when you were sitting next to George, he realized, I could honestly marry this girl.

Neville:

I'll be your light, your match, your burning sun

Neville truly was a light to your life, and vice versa. Every time he saw your face or heard your voice, it was just his instinct to smile. You were at the very center of his universe, the sun that caused his happiness. Every day Neville woke up knowing that he would see you that day, knowing that you would crack some kind of joke to make him smile. Whenever you touched, whether it be a hug or holding hands, both of you would burn with some kind of fire; it would remind you that no matter how dark the times were, there would always be that little spark of light.

Oliver:

I'll be your fifty thousand clapping like one

Oliver would always be cheering for you. Whether it be for when Hufflepuff had a Quidditch match, or when you got a good grade on a test, the Scottish lad would hug you tight, kiss the top of your head, and slip some kind of sweet into your hand just to make you grin. No matter how small, Oliver would always celebrate any accomplishment you made because he felt you deserved the world. Of course, he couldn't give you that, but he would try.

i'm sorryyyyyy these are so shortttttt

also sorry if i raised any controversy by saying "Black blood". i meant as in Sirius Black's family, not African/African-American/etc. I LOVE EVERYONE REMEMBER?

(ngl tho i liked writing oliver's ;))