Chapter Seven

Anna woke up. Lupus was standing at the treshold of her door, wagging his tail.

"Ugh," Anna hissed. "Get away!"

Lupus walked into the halls. Anna stood up and glanced around. She then slipped out of her sleepwear and put on a green dress. She then walked out of her room. She stepped into Elsa's room. The queen was looking at herself in the mirror. She then glared at her sister.

Anna gasped. Elsa's hair was black. "What's wrong?" The princess asked her.

"I don't know," The queen said. "It changed over night." Her hair was also sticking strait up. It made her look rather creepy.

"Do you need help?" Anna asked.

"No," Elsa snapped. "Just leave me alone! Get away from me!"

The princess said, "What's wrong with you."

"Nothing. Get out!"

"You're never act like this."

"I said, GET OUT!" Elsa struck Anna with a powerful beam of ice. The princess fell over on her back.

Elsa scowled at her. "Now, leave before I hurt you even worse!" The queen stepped out of her room.

Anna felt a sharp sting in her chest. She then stood up and watched her sister walk down the halls.

Kristoff walked up to Anna and said, "I heard yelling. What's going on?"

"It's Elsa," Anna said. "She's been acting really rude lately. She struck me."

"In your heart?" Kristoff was worried.

"No. It still hurts. Where is she going?"

"Probably to Ka- I mean, Adrian. Wait, why would Elsa do that to you?"

Anna shrugged. "I don't know. I'm not sure if she's in a bad mood or if she's just turning......"

"Evil," Adrian said, walking up to the princess. "I stole a potion last night."

"From what?" Anna asked.

"Trolls. I just wanted to know what these potions did so I-"

"Wait, you wanted to test them on Elsa?"

Adrian nodded.

"It could have been poisonous!" Anna yelled. "I knew you were still untrustworthy!"

"I'm not!" Adrian yelled. "I wanted her to do it, but then she said I could let someone else do it. Then some trolls came and forced me to drink it. Then Elsa took it from me and drank it. She then got sick from it."

"That must have been the reason she's acting up," Anna said. "Do you know where she's going?"

"Well, early this morning she told em she just wanted to go for a walk alone," Adrian said. "She gave me a very evil look. Her hair was also black."

"Where was she going for a walk?"

"Um, the South Mountain. You know, it's the tallest moutain near Arendelle."

Anna said, "We have to get her. If she drank a potion and became mean, than she must now be pure evil! She's capable of doing unexpecting things."

 Kristoff nodded. "Who's going to go after her?"

Adrian said, "I will."

Anna said, "I will too. Kristoff, stay here and guard the castle. You'll be in charge."

"We have castle guards," Kristoff said.

"I know. Just, stay here." Anna gazed at Adrian and said, "Let's go."