Chapter Four

Anna was in here room, cutting her hair to make it even with the other. It was now above her shoulder, and she did not bother to braid it. She was a bit angry that her hair was ridiculously short. She then walked out of her room and saw Lupus trotting down the halls. He gazed at Anna and yawned.

The princess grimaced at the wolf and walked by him. She soon saw Elsa glaring out a window. The queen then fixed her gaze on Anna's and gasped.

"Anna," Elsa said, "You look.....different."

The princess said, "Um, does it look bad?"

The queen said, "Well, it's fine. Um, it will grow back."

Anna scowled at her. "How would you like to have hair like this?" She held up a pair of scissors.

Elsa backed away. "No, please. I'm sorry, okay."

"I accept your apology," The princess said. "Where are you going?"

The queen glared back out the window. "I'm going out with Adrian, again."

Anna smiled. She said, "Oh. You both have been together for a while. Haven't you thought off..."

"Marrige?" Elsa was puzzled. She glared down and sighed. "No. We haven't."

"Well, why not? You two are perfect for each other! You both have powers! Adrian will possibly be a great king!"

The queen glared at her sister and said, "Please, Anna. Can I just be alone now?"

The princess sighed. "What's wrong with you? You've been acting strange lately."

Elsa didn't reply. She walked away from Anna.

The princess was confused. "Bye," She said as her sister departed. Anna walked back into her room. Lupus was sitting on her bed. There was silver fur all over her blankets.

"Get out!" Anna yelled.

Lupus yawned and laid down.

The princess scowled at him and walked towards him. She grabbed his scruff and threw him off. He was able to land of all four paws, but slipped on the wooden floor clumsily. He whimpered and trotted out with his tail between his legs.

Anna glared at her bed. She swipped all of the fur off of her sheets, dropping it on the floor. She then kicked it under her bed, not bothering to clean it. She then spotted a puddle on her floor. That only meant one thing- Lupus marked his territory in her room.

Furious, Anna ran out of her room and spotted Adrian in Elsa's room.

"Kai!" She yelled, her voice full of rage.

"What is it?" Adrian asked.

"I've had it up to here with your dog!" The princess yelled. "Get it out of the castle! Get it out of my sight! It doesn't belong here!"

Adrian said, "I thought you liked him. He's not a bad wolf."

"Not a bad wolf? I'm not buying it."

"What are you not buying?"

"It."

Adrian rolled his eyes. "Okay, what did he do wrong."

Anna grabbed Kai's hand and took him into her room. She pointed at the puddle.

Adrian gazed at it and said, "He just marked his territory. It's normal for wolves."

"Well, it's not normal in a castle!" Anna yelled. "Get him out"

"Fine," Adrian said. He glared at the princess's hair. "Whoa, what happened to your hair?"

"Long story," Anna said. "Now, get the wolf out!"

Suddenly, Lupus trotted up to Adrian. "Hey," The wolf's owner said. He picked up Lupus and carried him out of the room.

Anna stood at the treshold of her door and said, "Thank you." She then stepped back into her room.

So, Anna's mad about her hair and she really hates Lupus. Yep. That sums up this chapter.

If anyone asks, I am sad about Anna loosing her beautiful hair. *sob*