Chapter Fourteen

Elsa sighed. She glares at her palms which were begining to frost over an icy blue. They were numb. She clenched her chest and glared up, still determined to find Adrian.

"Elsa," Anna said. "You're freezing. We need to find Adrian."

The queen nodded. "Okay," She siad weakly.

Lupus whimpered and nudged the queen again.

Anna glared up at the mountain and said, "He must be up there, but we'll never make it in time."

Lupus glared at Anna.

The princess gasped. "Oh! Lupus can go! Well, he is faster than all of us. So, he can get Adrian."

Lupus nodded his head and began sprinting up the mountain. He ran straight up and quickly found Adrian sitting between two spruce trees. The wolf trotted up to him and gripped his teeth onto his shirt collar.

"Hey!" Adrian yelled. "Let go of me!"

Lupus scowled at him and growled.

"What do you want?" Adrian asked.

Lupus let go of him. He glanced down the mountain and then back at Adrian. He gripped onto his pant legs and dragged him down. He sprinted quickly.

Meanwhile........

Elsa layed down in the snow. Anna helped her back up. Her sister's face began freezing.

"Where's Adrian?" Elsa asked.

"He should be coming here any moment now." She glanced around, nervous.

Suddenly, Lupus sprinted up to the two sisters.

"Where's Adrian?" Anna asked.

The wolf turned around and pointed his nose at a shadow. It was Adrian. He glared at Elsa and gasped.

"No," He said. He glared down. "This is all my fault."

Elsa glared at Adrian. "Please," She said weakly. "Help."

Kai gave Elsa a glass bottle. "Drink this."

The queen scowled at him. Using all of her remaining strength, she slapped it out of his hands. It shattered on the ice. "No," Elsa said. "I don't trust you."

"That was supposed to make you have powers again," Adrian said.

Anna gasped and glared at her sister. "Elsa! Why did you do that?"

"He always forces me to drink random potions!" Elsa said. "I don't even know why I drink them anyways!"

Suddenly, Elsa froze to solid ice.

What happened here?????? That wasn't supposed to happen! Well, it did anyways! Vote, comment, I don't really give a rip what you do! XD