Chapter Thirteen

I have to go after him, Elsa thought. She stepped out of her room and walked out of the castle.

Outside, the winter weather was worse. The wind was blowing feriocously. She opened the gates and crossed the bridge. She then walked into the forest. She trudged throught the snow.

"Adrian!" She yelled. "Adrian!"

There was no respond. She glanced around, but she could barley see anything due to all of the snowflakes swirling in the air. Elsa clentched her chest and dropped to her knees.

"Adrian," She said weakly. She saw a silohoute of a creature walk up to her. It was Lupus. The wolf nudged her and whimpered.

Elsa glared at him and said, "I can't get up."

Lupus looked concerned. He nudged her anew and barked.

The queen smiled at the wolf and stood up. The wind was blowing so swiftly she could barley stand. She almost fell back down. Lupus stood next to her, waiting to help her.

"Adrian!" Elsa yelled anew.

Lupus howled loudly.

There was no respond.

Suddenly, Elsa heard footsteps behind her. She turned around and saw Anna. The queen smiled at her sister.

"You can't be out here," The princess said. "You need to go back into the castle."

Elsa trudged through the snow and said, "I am going to find Adrian." She was determined.

Anna followed her and said, "No, I'll look for him. You need to go back. Trust me, I know how having a frozen heart feels."

Elsa scoffed. "If I still had my powers, this would not effect me."

Seem's legit.

"Wait," Anna said. "If Adrian can take away your powers, then I'm sure he can bring them back."

The queen rolled her eyes. She proceeded walking.

"No, Elsa!" The princess said. "What about true love? An act of true love can thaw a frozen heart."

Elsa glared at her and scowled. "That never works."

Anna shrugged. "It could. That's how my heart was thawed."

"Yeah. You thought Hans was your true love."

The princess said, "Well, what if Adrian is your true love?"

Elsa shook her head. "If he was, then he would not have taken away my powers!"

"He did that for your own good," Anna said.

"And what was that?"

"So you wouldn't become evil."

That was a short chapter! Vote, comment, build snowmen, and don't be a twinkie in a ding dong world.