Chapter Three

Anna woke up. Her hair was still uneven. She glanced around and saw Lupus on her bed. She screamed and threw a pillow at him. He caught it am carried it back to the princess, wagging his tail.

"Stupid wolf," Anna said. "I still hate you." She snatched the pillow from it and placed it back on her bed. She stood up and walked into the halls. She heard voices coming from Elsa's room. It was Elsa and kai's voice. The door was ajar, so she could hear them clearly.

"So, why did you freeze the fjords a few years ago anyways?" Adrian asked the queen.

"It wasn't really my fault," Elsa replied. "It was Anna's."

Anna thought, I knew it!

"She made me angry," Elsa countinued. "When she liked Hans, I wanted to talk to her alone so I could explain to her why I had to avoid her, but then she-"

"Wait," Adrian said, "Anna liked Hans?"

"Yeah," The queen said. "She said it was 'true love'.'

"Wow," Adrian said, laughing. "She really is foolish, isn't she."

Elsa said, "Well, she often acts before she thinks."

"That was back then, right?" Adrian asked.

"Yes," The queen said. "But I would not consider her the brightest person in Arendelle."

Anna gasped. She swung open the door and glared at her sister, furious.

Elsa gasped as well. "Uh, you heard us, didn't you."

"Well," Anna said, "You're just plain rude!"

Adrian said, "Well, it's true. She said that you actually liked Hans. Why?"

"I don't know," Anna said. "That was before I knew he was a jerk." She fixed her gaze on Elsa's. "Why are you talking about me behind my back?"

"He wanted to know why I froze the fjords," The queen explained.

The princess rolled her eyes. "Well, you didn't have to say mean things about me!"

Elsa said, "They're not mean if it's true."

"You don't really think of me like that," Anna said. "Or do you?"

"You want to know what I think of you?" Elsa snapped. "You're very, very annoying. Now, get out!"

Anna groaned. "Are you trying to shut me out again?"

"No. I just want to be alone with Adrian."

Anna yelled, "Well, I want-" She paused and smiled. She then said, "Oh. I see. I'll be on my way. Goodbye." The princess left her room.

Adrian glared at Elsa and said, "What was that all about?"

The queen shrugged. "I don't know."

"What's wrong with her hair?" Adrian asked. "She has two uneven braids. It looks weird."

"I know," Elsa said. "Now, what do you want to do now?"

"Can you finish the story?" Adrian asked.

The queen shook her head. "No. Let's do something we have never done before."

Adrian said, "Um, tommorow. I have to go. Bye, Elsa."

"Okay," Elsa said with a sigh. "Bye."

Adrian walked out of the queen's room.

Wow, this chapter was weird and somewhat unnessisary. Elsa acts a bit mean............. Comment and vote, please!