Chapter Six

Elsa walked into the town and saw Adrian. She walked up to him and said, "I'm here. What do you want to do"

Adrian glared at Elsa's hat. "Why are you wearing that? I know it's almost winter but I thought the cold never bothered you."

Elsa laughed. "Oh, this is nothing. Now, where are we going?"

Adrian smiled. "Follow me." The couple crossed a bridge that lead into the forest. The trees were shedding their leaves, scattering them all over the forest floors. They soon entered a clearing filled with mossy stones.

"I don't think we should be here," Elsa said. "We should go."

Adrian rolled his eyes. He crept up to a hollow log. He peered inside it and pulled something out of it. It was a bottle filled with an unusual liquid. He gave it to Elsa and said, "Drink this."

Elsa was puzzled. "Uh, no." She said, backing away from him. "Put it back. It doesn't belong to you."

"Just drink it," Adrian said. "I want to know what it does."

"Why?" The queen asked.

"I've been here alot and I've wondered what these weird potions do to people. So, drink it."

"Why won't you drink it?"

"I want you to drink it," Adrian replied. He then pulled more out of the log. "Then drink these."

Elsa rolled her eyes. "Can't you test it on someone else?"

Adrian paused. "True." He put the potions back. Right before he could put the last one in the log, the earth rumbled under them. The stones began rolling towards them. They all uncurled intp small creatures. They were trolls.

"How dare you touch that!" A female troll yelled, scowling at Adrian. "Now it's no use for use! You put your dirty human hands on it!"

A male troll said, "Are you stealing? Theives!"

Adrian took a few steps back. "I'm not, troll."

"My name is Sten!" The troll yelled. "You're a fool for stealing!"

The female said, "Well, you wanted the potion, now, you drink it!"

Adrian glanced at Elsa, nervous. "Help me," He whispered to her.

Elsa groaned and took the bottle from him. "I'll drink it," She said out loud. She drank all of it and trew the bottle onto the earth, shattering it.

"Now," Sten said, "Get out You're not welcome here!" Suddenly, the trolls shifted back into stones and began rolling towards the couple.

"Run!" Adrian yelled.

They escaped the clearing and raced back into the forest. The trolls were now out of sight. Elsa's hat suddenly slipped off her head, revealing her hair.

Adrian glared at her, surprised. "What happened to your hair? It was so long and so.... Beautiful."

Elsa smiled. "You thought it was beautiful?"

"It was," Adrian scoffed.

Elsa suddenly clenched her stomach. She moaned in pain and said, "Ugh, I don't feel so well. Take me back to the castle, please."

Adrian nodded. "Um, okay. I'll carry you." He picked her up and carried her back into Arendelle. He walked into the castle and stepped into Elsa's room. He laid the queen down on her bed.

Elsa moaned anew. She clenched her stomach again and threw up on her bed.

Adrian grimaced. "Um, I'll just leave you alone."

"You're such a jerk," Elsa hissed.

"What did I do wrong?" Adrian asked.

The queen scowled at him. "Why would you steal from trolls?"

"I didn't even know trolls existed!"

"Well, they do. Now, please leave me alone."

"Okay." Adrian walked out of Elsa's room.