Chapter Fifteen

"Elsa!" Anna yelled. She scowled at Kai. "You did this!"

"I did nothing!" Adrian yelled.

"Get out of here," The princess hissed. "I'll thaw her heart myself!"

...........Slightly disturbing....

Suddenly, Elsa began thawing. She gasped and glared at her sister. She looked terrified.

"What happened?" She asked.

Anna scowled at Adrian, and then gazed at Elsa. "You froze."

"How did I thaw?"

The princess shrugged. "I don't know. I'm just glad you are okay." She hugged her sister. "We should go back to Arendelle."

Adrian nodded. "Okay."

"You're not going anywhere!" Anna exclaimed.

Suddenly, Kristoff arrived. The princess fixed her gaze on him.

"I left you in charge!" Anna yelled. She was furious.

"I came because I was worried about you," Kristoff said. "You were gone for a while. What are you so angry about?"

The princess glared at Adrian. "He froze Elsa's heart."

"She looks fine," Kristoff said, gazing at the queen. He then glared at Anna's bite on her leg. "That looks painful. Where did that come from?"

"Wolves," Anna said. "They tried to eat me. But, Lupus saved my life."

Lupus seemed to smile at her. He licked her on her face.

Kristoff smiled. "So, you're finally warming up to him."

"Well, my leg still hurts," The princess said. "I'm such a fool for not doing anything about it! Anyways, we should go." She began walking. She suddenly slipped on the ice and tumbled down the hill.

Clumsy little fool. Always slipping on ice.

Her bad leg slammed againts a spruce trunk. She moaned in pain and said, "This is why I am a fool for not doing anything about this. Ow..."

Kristoff ran towards Anna. "Um, I will carry you down if you would like me to..."

"Please," The princess said.

Kristoff picked her up and grunted. "Ugh, you were much lighter when you were 18."

Anna scowled at him. "Excuse me? What's that supposed to mean?"

"It means you need to stop eating chocolate!" He dropped the princess.

"Ow!" She squealed. "That was unnessisary!"

"Ugh, no wonder those wolves wanted to eat you!"

Elsa and Adrian walked up to Anna.

"Are you okay?" The queen asked her sister.

"I'm fine," Anna said. "Could we please return to Arendelle?" She fixed her gaze on Kristoff's and scowled at him. "So I can have a talk with someone?"

"I was just joking!" Kristoff said. He picked up Anna anew.

Elsa nodded. "But since I am the queen, Adrian is coming with us."