Chapter 1

Chapter 1

"Come on, Silver!" I struggled as I pulled Silver through Death City.

Hi there. I'm Luna Bellfree and I'm 16 years old. My weapon, Silver, is a multi-tasking chain...if you don't understand then carry on reading, you may find out soon. Silver has silver hair (his parents named him so creatively, don't you think?), and icy blue eyes. His skin was tanned (thanks to the sun) and he's skinny but muscular. His usual attire consists of black trousers, white buttoned up top, a black blazer with the sleeves folded up once (because the arms are a bit too long) and black trainers.

What do I look like, you ask? (Just leave my appearance for the imagination, okay?)

"Why do we have to go in the first place!?" He argued.

"Because we do!" I shouted back.

"Well then, I'm not going." He crossed his arms over his chest and sat down on the floor. I can understand why he was being a bit reluctant. I had, after all, just said that we were going to Death City without so much of an explanation.

"Aw, come on, Silver! Just come!" I stamped my foot like a two year old on a tantrum.

"Nope." I grabbed the back of his collar and started dragging him, earning weird glances from the people we passed.

"Please, just get up!"

"Nope!"

The sun laughed in its deep voice (A/N: yes I will be keeping the crazy sun and bleeding moon). "You, shut up!" I shouted at it, pointing in its direction, but it only laughed harder. I groaned in frustration and put my face in my hands.

"Luna, you okay?" Silver asked and put his hand on my shoulder. Haha, big mistake. I grabbed his hand and flipped him over my back. Unfortunately, thanks to his good reflexes, he used his free hand to push himself off the ground and do a back-flip in the air before landing on his feet.

"Curse you and your good reflexes!" I screamed at him. "Why are you so moody, anyways?"

"You haven't even told me why we are here!" He yelled, frustrated.

"We're here because..." Then something in the distance caught my eye, "Because of clothes!" I ran straight into the boutique and attacked the many clothes that were hanging on the racks. I picked up two and looked at them in comparison. "Silver, which one do you think I should buy?" I asked, expecting an answer like 'I don't know, I'm a guy', but no sound came from him. "Silver?" I turned around to see him standing at the doorway, one more step then he would be in the shop.

I put the clothes back and walked over to him. "Silver, why aren't you coming in?" I asked him.

"This is a lingerie shop, if I were to come in them I would be labelled as a pervert, duh." I hit him on the back of his head.

"Ow, what was that for?" He asked, rubbing the sore spot of his head.

"You know I don't like the word 'duh', it irritates me." I explained.

"Um, excuse me, Pumpkin." I heard from behind Silver. I got on my tip toes and looked over his shoulder to see a woman who was clearly proud to show off her hourglass figure. She had nice, tanned skin and a cute face that I'm sure makes the guys' nose bleed. She had long purple hair and glimmering yellow eyes. She was clearly comfortable with wearing as little clothes as possible as she wore a black shirt with a small black leather jacket that let her cleavage show freely. She was also confident with her legs as well because she was wearing black booty shorts with sleek black stockings. But was what most strange about this woman was that she wore a witch hat.