Chapter 6

Chapter 6

I'm dreading today. Want to know why? Uncle Death is making me spend a day with Kid; who is apparently my cousin.

"You feeling okay, Luna? You're making a weird noise." Silver said as we made our way from our home to the DWMA.

I had a grimace on my face and I was hunched over, my arms swinging limply as I walked. "I don't wanna go!" I cried.

"But Lord Death said you needed to spend time with your cousin. I agree with him, he's a part of your family; don't let that time get taken away from you." Silver said, rubbing my back comfortingly.

"You don't need to worry though. You're cousin isn't a freak who touches your boobs!" I shouted, covering my mouth when some people gave weird glances our way. I fell back into my limp state as we started to walk up the steps to the DWMA.

"Yoo-hoo! Glorious, symmetrical angel! I know you're almost here! I can hear your symmetrically angelic footsteps!" I heard someone sing from the school and my face scrunched up even more. I turned to Silver and did a 'kill me now' sign.

"Don't make me do this." I begged.

"Sorry, but we have to. I also want to see how this day will turn out because right now, it seems like a whole lot of fun." He picked me up and ran up the stairs, ignoring my protests. "C'mon it'll be fun!" Silver said as he finally put me down.

"But I don't wa-"

"Luna, my symmetrical angel!" I turned around only to be engulfed into a giant bear by someone. The person who was hugging me was ripped away from me and I could feel someone fixing my clothes and my hair. I slowly peeled open my eyes to see Patty being held back by Liz and Kid fixing me up.

"Calm down, Patty, we don't want an accident." Liz said to her sister.

"But she's just so good to hug!" Patty whined.

"No! There shall be no hugging the princess! She must stay absolutely symmetrical, she's perfect!" Kid screamed as he looked at me with awe.

"Y'know, I'm thinking of making myself asymmetrical, just to piss you off." I said and Kid's head snapped at me in shock.

"You wouldn't dare." Kid whispered. I nodded with a serious face.

"Besides, why are you so amazed with symmetry when you're not even symmetrical yourself; you only have a set of stripes on one side of your hair but not the other." I said, ignoring Liz and Patty who were signalling me to shut up.

Kid fell down on his knees and started bawling. "You're right! I'm an abomination! I'm filthy and dirty and unbalanced! Why is there only one set of stripes?! I'm garbage! Asymmetrical garbage! I deserve to die!" Kid ran over to the edge of the stairs and jumped, before he could start falling Liz and Patty were by his side, pulling him back up.

"Kid, don't be silly, you're not garbage." Liz said as she tried to console him.

"Yeah Kid you're not garbage. If you were garbage you would smell a lot worse!" Patty joined in.

"I AM GARBAGE, GOD DAMMIT! THE SYMMETRICAL ANGEL SAID SO!" Kid bawled even harder.

"Patty, do your thing." Liz said.

"Rightio!" Patty mock-saluted Liz and looked at Kid with a menacing face. "Get your ass up now, damn you." Patty said in such a menacing voice that it sent goose bumps down my back. Kid took one look at Patty and started bawling harder but he did as he was told and stood up.

"YOU'RE SO MEAN TO ME PATTY!" He cried.

I looked over to Silver with tears streaming down my face. "I don't want him to be my cousin!" I cried and blew my nose on his shirt. He held his shirt, his fingers away from the snot that was on the shirt, and looked at me in disgust.