Chapter 7

Chapter 7

I slowly opened my eyes to find nothing but darkness. I tried to sit up but my arms and legs wouldn't move. Couldn't move. I struggled against the chains and found my neck crack from the uncomfortable position I was in. I started to hyperventilate and struggled against the chains even more. "Hello!?" I cried out. "Mum! Dad! Silver! Anyone!" I screamed but got no reply. My cheek suddenly felt wet and I noticed that I was crying. "What did I do?" I whispered into the darkness. "I didn't do anything wrong. If this is because I took cookies from the jar without permission then I'm sorry!" I shouted, hoping that someone could hear me. Groaning could be heard from next to me.

"Hello?" I smiled lightly, happy that I wasn't on my own.

"Who's there!" The person responded and I recognized the voice immediately.

"Silver! It's me, Luna!" I said joyously.

"Luna!" I could hear in his voice that he was relieved. "What's going on? Why am I strapped to a metal table!" He demanded.

"I don't know. I'm strapped to one too. Oh, Silver, I thought I was alone; I've been calling out for ages but no one answered." I sniffed. "What did we do wrong?" I muttered. I heard the sound of locks being removed and the sound of a door opening and closing. A light switched on but the light only showed me and Silver.

I looked around. We seemed to be in some sort of lab. Footsteps came close to me and stopped at the end of the table. "Wh-who are you?" I tried to make my voice strong but failed miserably. The person started laughing and stepped a little bit forward so that I could see a white lab coat, the persons face was covered by the shadow.

"You don't need the answer for that, seeing as how this will be our last fun day together. But, for now, you may call me...Dr. M. Too bad that I can't have my way with the two of you. I've always dreamed of doing many more experiments than the ones that I've been doing so far..."

"What do you mean 'so far'? Have you done this to us before?" Silver asked. I turned my head and saw that he had blood trailing down from his head and going onto the table.

I gasped. "What did you do to Silver?" I asked, glaring at the person.

The person shrugged. "He wouldn't stop struggling so I had to do something." Dr. M sounded as if he/she didn't care.

"D-do I know you?" I asked, I'm sure I've seen this person before.

The person shrugged. "I dunno. Do you?" Dr. M quizzed me. I couldn't tell if Dr. M was a boy or girl because it sounded as if it had a voice modulator or something, the voice kept changing every second. They sighed. "Such a waste that you'll leave, scar free. I so want to see what you look like on the inside." Dr. M started going around my table in a circle while making sure that her/his gloved finger brushed my skin, he/she made sure that their face was covered by the shadows.

"DON'T TOUCH HER!" Silver screamed, thrashing around against the restraints, his face showing anger and pain and his veins looking like they were going to burst.

"Calm down, jeez." Dr. M said but still touched me. I didn't like it when people touched me unless it's Silver or Mum or Dad! I screamed an ear piercing scream that even Silver flinched and cowered away as far as he could. I didn't stop screaming. I wanted someone to hear. I wanted to leave. "Shut up, you stupid girl!" Dr. M growled and put their gloved hand over my mouth. I bit his/her hand and he/she brought it back, hissing in pain.

"You impudent child." Dr. M hissed and I spat in their direction.

"Go die." I said through clenched teeth.

"I will, eventually everyone does. It's the circle of life, I thought that even you would know that."

"Are you trying to be funny!" Silver shouted and Dr. M burst out laughing.