Morana - Death Nymph

In 1994, over the course of 100 days, the Rwandan Genocide was producing over 100,000 deaths a day. To keep up with the sudden influx of souls, Hades created another Death Nymph, Morana. Once the 100 days was up, and life went back to normal, Morana grew bored, and was frequently taking trips to the mortal world, seeking out death. At first she’d only kill one or two, but soon her blood lust became uncontrollable, in a rage she killed an entire family just so that she could take their souls to the underworld. Hades was irate, instead of outright killing her, he cursed her, to live for eternity with an insatiable appetite for blood, human, demigod, animal, doesn’t matter, she craves blood.

In 2005, she had a run in with Lilith, Lilith had heard a rumour of animals and people being found drained of blood. When she went to investigate out of curiosity, she found Morana. At first Morana was fascinated by someone who could control blood. Lilith made her a bit of a pet project, trying to help her with her addiction to blood, but after a few months together, Morana went berserk and killed a homeless man, drinking him dry, while Lilith was sleeping. Ashamed that she had gone back to drinking blood, she left before Lilith woke up, and they haven’t seen each other since.

A few months ago, Morana was stalking a man just outside New York, he seemed intoxicated and she thought he would be easy prey. As she got him alone, and she went to attack, it turned out the man was Pagos. He nearly killed her, but being intrigued by what she was and what she could do, instead of killing her, he decided to try and get her to join him. She agreed, anything to save her life.