Edwin Brown - Son of Hecate

Jace Brown was born to a family of Wiccan’s in Australia; he was raised in the Wiccan way, and continued in that lifestyle into his adulthood. Even though he and his family did not believe in the Greek gods, his love and passion for the Wiccan religion attracted Hecate. They dated on and off for a year, Jace was head over heels in love with Hecate, but because she could not stay with just him, she would often be gone for days or weeks at a time. Upon bearing him a child, she revealed the truth about who she was. Although this strengthened his belief in Wiccan, he was devastated that she would have to go. For the first year of Edwin’s life, Jace’s parents mostly raised him, because he was night and day trying to come up with a spell or a ritual, to get Hecate to come back to him. Hecate watched from a distance, feeling quite sorry for Jace. Finally, a little over a year after Edwin’s birth, she visited Jace. He begged her to stay with him, but as it was not allowed by the rules of the gods, she had to refuse. Instead, he begged for the chance to father another child with her. Feeling bad for him, and being quite fond of him, she agreed, months later Lucinda was born.

As Edwin and Lucinda grew, Edwin became a very over protective brother to Lucinda, always watching out for her, even when she did not want it. They grew up always knowing the truth about their mother, Jace did his best to train them in magic and about Greek mythology, but as he could not really see through the mist very well, it was hard. One day, on a trip to Queensland, they were travelling in a small plane on their way to a Coven meeting. On the way there, one of the passengers starts to act strange. Long story short, she turns out to be a harpy in disguise. When the father realises what is going on, a massive fight ensues, and the plane takes a nosedive. As a final act to save his kids, he is overcome with the feeling that they were safer outside the plane, so he gets the emergency door open and pushes them out.

By that time, Edwin had enough control over his magic to use a levitation spell to land him and his sister safely.

Edwin gets his sister back to their home, and he makes a call to their aunt in America, letting her know what had happened. Over the next few years they are raised in Virginia with their aunt, for the most part Edwin is able to keep him and his sister safe from the odd hellhound and harpy, but just prior to his 18th birthday, his luck changes drastically.

One night while the family was sleeping a chimera attacked, caught off guard Edwin had all he could do to keep his sister safe, as the chimera attacked it set the house on fire, separating it from Edwin and Luc. Realising there was no way he could save his aunt from the fire, he grabbed his sister’s hand and ran as fast as he could. They managed to get away, with only some minor burns and cuts, a few days later when Edwin felt it was safe, they went back and picked through the burnt house to see what could be salvaged.

For the next few months, he tried his hardest to protect Luc and keep her fed and taken care of, but it was always hard finding shelter for them. Finally one rainy night, a satyr found them and brought them to camp.

---------------------------------------

For full bio see http://camphalfbloodroleplay.wikia.com/wiki/Edwin_Brown