Leila & Luminita Wolkenstein - Nymphs

Leila Wolkenstein - Daughter of Erebus - Now a Darkness Nymph

Luminita Wolkenstein - Daughter of Hyperion - Now a Light Nymph

Both sisters have the same mortal parent.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ilyana was born in 1408, her father a prominent member of the Order of the Dragon, having had no sons, her father had her promised off to another member of the order at a very young age. As soon as she reached womanhood (at 14), she was married off to Oswald von Wolkenstein. She was absolutely repulsed by Oswald, and never truly loved him, up to her dying day, but she could not shame her family, so she bore the marriage respectfully. Oswald was desperate for an heir, but year after year, she bore him none. Her favourite times of day were always just at dawn when the light crested across the horizon, and the middle of the night, where she was concealed in darkness. Hyperion was captivated by her beauty, and visited her in secret; they carried on a secret affair for a few weeks, before she ended up pregnant with Luminita. Oswald never considered for a moment anyone else could be the father, but was disappointed when she bore a girl, instead of a son.

She was devastated that Hyperion stopped coming around, she started spending more time in the darkness of night, then the light of the day. This caught the eye of Erebus, and he started visiting her at night, after only 3 months since she gave birth to Luminita, she was pregnant once again.

Again, Oswald had no reason to think it was anything other than his child, but again when she gave birth to another daughter he was furious at the lack of a male heir. He started forcing himself on her at more regular intervals, sometimes so drunk that he hurt and bruised her in the process. She left the girls to be raised by a nanny, spiralling deep into depression and darkness. By the time she finally became pregnant again, she was frail and sickly. When it came time for the child to be born, the labour was difficult, and died soon after a son was born. Oswald was elated at finally having a male heir, within a year after his birth he remarried another woman, and ignored his first two daughters as if they never existed.

As the girls grew, they both showed traits from their god parents. Luminita loved the light, and Leila loved the darkness, the girls grew up close, though they often bickered, despite that, they were rarely separate. As the girls became teens, and started to come into their demigod powers, tragedy struck, because of the scent of their combined powers, the hydra was the first monster to sniff them out, and they were helpless against it, dying young and tragic deaths. Hyperion and Erebus, having had few demigod children, did not want to allow their children to pass on into the underworld, so they turned them into nymphs, one of light, and one of dark.

-----------------------------------------

For the full bio see http://camphalfbloodroleplay.wikia.com/wiki/Luminita_Wolkenstein