Alassëa Noble - Daughter of Nemesis

Alassea was born to Levi Noble and Nemesis on 1 January 1996. Levi was in the American Armed Forces, which had him travelling all over the world. When he first joined, he had just married and after a year, they had a child. She travelled with Levi as much as they could. While stationed in Uganda, his wife and child were kidnapped and held for ransom, the company that handled it only ended up making things worse, and in the end, simply because America refused to make deals with terrorists, Levi’s wife and child were killed. This was how he met Nemesis, she saw his situation, and felt bad for him, and granted him revenge against the men who had killed his family. After he got his revenge, Nemesis began spending time with him, and helped him get over the loss of his family. Soon a love affair ensued and after a few months, Alassea was born. Nemesis explained everything to Levi, and then left to go back to Olympus.

After a while, Levi decided for form his own company to handle situations such as kidnappings in other countries, and got some of his old military friends together. In Alas’ early years, sometimes Levi would leave her home when he went on assignments, but as she grew older he knew she would need training in combat, and started taking her with him more and more. In addition, figuring if they were on the move a lot it would be harder for monsters to track her, at the age of 12, while in Paris, France a hellhound attacked Alas. She was caught off guard, and ended up with a nasty bite on her leg before she managed to stab it with one of her Sais. After this, her father felt it would be best to move somewhere even more remote. This took them to some remote part of the Himalayas, near Nepal, while there they lived with mostly monks. Alas learned a few forms of martial arts, and meditation.

Everything was fine until after her 15th birthday, a Minotaur found them, and wreaked havoc on the entire village to get to her. It killed 10 mortals in the process when a building collapsed. Alas was barely able to defend herself against the Minotaur, and ended up with a broken arm and bad cut on her head. Alas and Levi were not sure what to expect from the other monks after the monster was killed, certainly not the head monk coming forward and telling them that he knew what Als was, and that it was not safe to have her there, more monsters would come. He asked them to leave, though it was more of a demand than a request. It was then that Levi realised he was going to have to send Alas to camp, where she would be safer and could train with other demigods.

-----------------------------

For the full bio see http://camphalfbloodroleplay.wikia.com/wiki/Alass%C3%ABa_Noble