Catarina LaRue - Unclaimed Daughter of Mnemosyne

I have no memory of my childhood; in fact, I am not entirely sure how old I am to be honest. Why you ask? Because all I know is the date, I was found. In 1993, a flight attendant on a full aeroplane headed from America to England found me. The only problem was, there was no record of any children being on this flight, and all the seats were full and accounted for. All I had on me was my clothes and a pendant. The flight attendant took me up with them, where there was an empty flight attendant seat. The way I was able to talk and communicate with them, they guessed my age to be about six, but other than that, I had no memories of parents, or how I came to be on that plane. I was a child without a past, a child however, who knew far more than most six-year-old children do.

Once the plane touched down, I was taken into the custody of the government, as they investigated how and why I ended up on that plane, they interviewed the staff in New York where the plane took off from, they interviewed the flight staff and all the passengers, and not a single person could explain my presence. They even looked over the video footage of all passengers boarding the plane in New York, and I was not on the footage. It was literally as if I just appeared on the plane after it took off. Because no one stepped forward to claim me, and there was no way to find out if I was American or British, I was given citizenship in both countries. I was sent to an orphanage in London, until a proper foster home could be found for me.

Eventually a nice family adopted me. They travelled a lot as the father was a British businessperson, and the mother was an American doctor who worked with Doctors Without Borders. When I neared what everyone assumed was my 10th birthday, I was given a new book, by my mother, Alice and Wonderland. As I began to read, I was overcome with the desire to read the words aloud, and before anyone in our town house in New York City could react, the white rabbit from the book was standing in our living room along with the red queen. My parents were in an uproar, the red queen was barking orders at my father, and yelling off with his head. Then apparently, the use of my powers attracted a harpy close by, which only served to cause even more chaos when I spoke to life a bronze spear, purely on instinct and slayed the harpy. My parents were furious, and in their ignorance yelled and blamed everything on me, I ran from their house in tears.

As I was not far from camp when this happened, a satyr found me, and brought me to camp, where I stayed in Hermes' Cabin, and for years remained unclaimed as each, even after the gods themselves promised to leave no child unclaimed, I remained. Each year I grew bitterer. The camp director spoke with me and felt I must be a child of Mnemosyne, based on my abilities, but if I was, she never made a move to claim me. While out on a quest that took us by Vegas, I final decided I had enough, and voluntarily fled inside the lotus casino, not wanting to get stuck themselves, the other questers left me. After a few years a satyr found me, he wanted to take me to camp, but I refused to go back. I travelled with him and another demigod he was taking to camp as far as Virginia, when we ran into some member of the Broken Covenant. Upon hearing what they stood for I was intrigued. Anton was one of the members there, and told me of the Broken Covenant and his faction Veritum Unitum, so I told him my story, or what I knew of it. He told me that his faction would be perfect for me, so I took up arms with them. For the first time in my entire life, I finally felt I was somewhere I fit in.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the full bio see http://camphalfbloodroleplay.wikia.com/wiki/Catarina_LaRue