Wait A Minute ♥

♚Kamari Lamar Henderson ♚

A lot of things were running through my mind, and I just don't know exactly what to say. I put my hand under her chin and pulled her face to mines roughly looking her directly into those watering eyes. I wanted answers, and I'd never put my hands on a woman, but Jayla is pushing me to send a blow to her face right now. The tears trailed down her face breaking my heart each time, but then again I'm curious as to why she was crying... Besides me being mad at her it's another reason she's crying. 

"You know we've been going to the same school since kindergarden. I've always liked you, told all my girls and everyone was like ohh you like him." She sighed  getting out of my grip. "Maurice always hated me, but I thought it was because he was jealous, people told me he liked me."

"Keep going."  Marquise spoke lowly. Kamari cocked his gun and aimed it at him while turning back to me, Bas went around pointing his gun too. 

"One day at recess they pulled me into their little club house.. and Maurice watched his friends tear my clothing off and touch me in places i didn't want to be touched. He gave me a hickey and rubbed my lady parts while I cried loudly. No one heard me of course, we were only in the sixth, who would have thought right." She shrugged wiping her face. "You didn't know I was in there, but you were outside the club house when Maurice left out.. and let his friends rape me." I let go of her completely and started to think back to that day, it was the day they wouldn't let me inside the hide out. I was curious as to why because I always went in when I wanted.

"That little girl they used to talk about, until middle school... was you?" Her face stiffened up and she snapped out of it.

"That has nothing to do with this situation, Maurice and I.... already had a long talk about that. I was young, I wanted to just forget about it.... His friends did it ,  they were young, but that's not the reason you killed him. You know better than anyone else, Hayden would have came and killed Maurice himself." Jay snapped at Marquise. "You just wanted the money Kamari was getting..."

"Ding Ding Ding. Nigga dad was paid and still is, so I know he didn't get no little ten G's. He got way more and I wanted parts. So if you and Maurice was here , I could forget about it."

"Money hungry for money that wasn't ever going to you." I shouted shooting him in the leg. He fell to the ground placing his hand over hid wound. No remorse is what I thought watching him cry in pain. I shot him three more times, the bullets landing where ever. Bas stepped back with Jay and I walked over to him leaning down.

"Grimy. " Was the last thing I said before putting a hot one right through his skull. "Burn In Hell. "

I don't know what got into me but knowing my brother was dead hurt me. I actually killed him, and crazy part is I don't feet bad about it. I felt a little relieved...Felt like I did something Reese would have wanted me to do... I know I still have to check and see if his body is where the text said it was, but two months past, and no nigga would stay in one place that long if they was alive..

♛ Jayla Aaliyah Watson

I witnessed an actual kill for the first time. Mari shot a couple people before but never murdered. After we left that house we went to where one of Quise text messages said Maurice's body was. I did not want to believe he was dead, he live through a bullet once and he could do it again.

As we rode to the location I was scared, but I wasn't trying to show it. We pulled up to a abandoned house. They got out but I stayed in the car, because if he was here for two months he is dead. May he rest in peace....

"Yo, this can't even be real man." I heard him yell from the side of the house. It sounded more like a cry, and I knew for a fact what that meant. 

"Come on man, we can not do anything about that." I heard Sebastian yell. There was a pause and I didn't hear anything for a while. I leaned up against the seat. My eyes started to well up and the tears ran down my face, I felt the tears coming down. I'm dead ass hurt, been through a lot with him... a whole lot.

"Let's go." Kamari shouted. They jogged back to the car and he pulled off angrily. He drove fast, and I could sense the anger and pain in him.  "Jayla,  you're going to your brother, Sebastian you'll stay with her until mom comes and gets you. I have to go..."

"Where the fuck are you going?" We both said at the same time. He stayed quiet and kept driving. Bas and I didn't take my eyes off of him because it would be stupid. "Mari, baby. Talk to me." I rubbed his shoulder. "Where you going?"

"Away....For a while."

Woah there.

R.I.P Maurice.. 

The next chapter is skipped years later, not too many though. Then the story with go on  from there.   :DDD