Craziness ♥

♠Marquise Lewis♠

You have to keep a close eye on these two man. They'll slip right from under you and disappear. For years I knew exactly where Jayla rested, but couldnt find Kamari for nothing. I checked every where I thought he'd be and he wasn't there. He's a good hider, nigga must have been the best in hiding go seek. Never got caught, always had the best hiding spots. Anyways, I was watching him come from out of this abandoned building. I don't know why he was in there but he was.

"You see him Quise? "  My walkie talkie went off, it was Ian.

"Yeah I see him, you think that's money in the bags bruh? " I asked back through the walkie talkie

"Yeah probably hundred thousands too. Everyone know you never see Kamari broke."

"It's  because of who his dad is, that's the only reason. "

"And who the hell is his fava? " I chuckled setting the binoculars down.

"He used to be and probably still is the biggest drug lord in California. It's crazy because with this nigga in jail, the streets is still ran his way. He got connects, Kamari wanted nothing to do with his dad. Due to some things he found out about him."

"Well damn alright." I chuckled at Ian. He doesn't know how much everyone would be devastated if Kamari ended up dead,  missing, or both.

When I finally got back home I threw everything into my closet and closer it. I'm tired as hell but I still got things to do and a nigga to watch. I looked on the screen of my computer to see Jayla in the shower. I got cameras set up to see inside the bathroom, Hayden's room, and the living room, but all from the outside. Jayla is a dime and I've always wanted her but you see the way Kamari rican ass is set up. He never leaves her side, they mad at each other for a while then right back friends.

You probably thinking oh this nigga left for five years, but I knew he was coming back. Plus she knows my face, so she would have known it was me. I have to be careful, the system think I'm buried in the dirt, right next to Maurice. That was my way out getting out the system, but now I no longer exist. All my files have been erased, crazy huh. Marquise Lewis, is no longer a person. I don't even have my social security number anymore. It's all good my momma know how to ridge the system for anything important I may need. She been there for me when no one else was.

People always thought I was crazy, but sometimes you thinking something and it could be right. I've taken medicine as a child for various issues I had. No one needs to know that though... Now to watch this nigga and make sure he goes no where without me knowing.

♛Jayla Aaliyah Watson ♛

I guess he's failing to realize that I don't be meaning everything I say. Damn, sorry his child gives me mood swings, maybe if he didn't stay out all day long, we wouldn't have this issue. He is irritating me to the point I be wanting to just kick his ass out until I have this child. 

I walked downstairs to get me.something to eat. I'm suppose to be eating healthy but Kamari didn't bring my healthy food back yet. Due to that I have to eat something unhealthy.  Right now I do not refer to him as my boyfriend. He is my baby daddy and when I'm mad he's just the father of my child.  He said I'm mean but fuck him... He is my baby daddy not my boyfriend until I have his child

We find out the sex of the child tomorrow. You know I'm going shopping as soon as I find out like yaaaas. I rummaged through the fridge until I found my donuts. "Thank you based God." I mumbled opening the pack up and taking out a powdered one. I bit into it and it was like heaven. I'm four and a half months, and I haven't had any sweets since my first month of being pregnant.