Love On Me♥

♚Kamari Lamar Henderson ♚

Monday, January 22nd, 2014 - Love On Me

All night her eyes were on me, so when we got into that room, it was only about one thing I was ready to  do. The look in her eyes let me know she was feeling the same way I was. I slid her clothing off her body, then took mines off myself. I admired her body before climbing on top of her, kissing on her neck roughly. My fingers traced the outside of her second pair of lips, while I sucked on her neck, leaving a couple little purple marks. Her moans were low and sexy, that was only for the time being. Pushing my fingers in between her lips I began to run my fingers down to her entrance. She begged for me to put them in, but I shook my head. I sat up sliding on a condom, and resting my manhood at her entrance moving it around a little as my lips met her breasts.

"Stop teasing." She moaned out in more of a whisper. I smirked then pushed my dick into her roughly..She gasped loudly, and I started stroking deeply and roughly grabbing her waist tight.

"Don't be too loud, ma." I whispered into her ear, while drilling inside of her. The moans filled up the whole room, I stopped caring if people could hear.

Next Morning

The sun beamed into the room, and I do not know why I didn't close the blinds last night.  I turned over in the bed, and the girl I had sex with was in my bed. I wanted to see if she was cute and when I seen who it was I damn near fell out the bed.

"Jay..." I said shaking her shoulders, she turned to me and her eyes widened.

"We didn't...".She mumbled looking down at her body, a smirk ran across my lips.

"Oh, but we did." She sat up and punched me in the chest, she tried getting out the bed but couldnt.

"Owww,  my legs Oh my God." She whined laying back down into the bed. I smirked pulling her into my arms turning her to face me. I pecked her lips.

"Just relax, and this days between us two.. only.."

♛Jayla Aaliyah Watson ♛

-Present Day - Don't

"So it's all about you right? All about what Kamari wants right?" I asked pointing my finger in his face. He kept slapping it away, but I kept putting it right back there. I don't know who he thinks he is, Graduation is tomorrow, and we're sitting here arguing at Prom. Why our school had Prom the night before Graduation, I don't know okay. He hit my hand away from him once again, and I crossed my arms across my chest. We've been in this bathroom arguing for at least thirty minutes, I'm so over this damn argument I just want to go have fun. 

"I guess you're forgetting the fact, I told you I don't want you out right now!? These guys are lurking, they're looking for you, They want you! Don't you understand!" He yelled in my face making me lean up against the wall. 

"Why the fuck am I caught up in YOU and REESE shit!" I screamed pushing him in the chest. Of course he stayed quiet and didn't say a thing. I'm always caught up in his shit, Yes I understand he's my best friend, but damn, warn me when I'm in some shit I don't remember asking to be put in. I crossed my arms across my chest, he wrapped his arms around me on the sneak and he kissed on my neck.

"Calm down. I promise you, I'll fucking kill that nigga if he put his hands on you Jay." He mumbled into my neck.

"I can't calm down, I came here to have fun, and now I have to watch my back, this not cool."

"Look, you stay here, I have to go see my dad. " He mumbled. I looked at him and punched him.

"You and Reese going, but I can't go. I want to see Dre. I'm going."  I pushed past him going out the bathroom.  Thought he was going without me. Psh. 

♚Deandre Samuel Henderson ♚

 The prison was the worst place to be, and the fact I cant see my own kids, it hurts. I have so many things to tell Kamari about. He told me over the phone he didn't want to see me but he needs to come see me. He graduates tomorrow, both my boys and my baby girl. Maurice and Jayla were like my kids. Maurice has no parents so I made him my own. Jay , I love her like a daughter because she always been there for my boys.

"Dre,  you got three nicely dressed visitors out here. " Officer Jamieson said unlocking my cell. I stood to my feet, tying the the sleeves around my waist. I walked behind the officer and I heard yelling already.

"Okay and? You fucking want me safe, but you wanted me to stay home. You're ridiculous." Jayla yelled.

"I wasn't ridiculous that night when we-"

"SHUT UPPPP! "

"Excuse me, am I interrupting something here?" I asked sitting down in the chair. The guard made sure my chains were still locked to my ankles. He walked out the room standing outside the door. I leaned on the table, Jay looked angry.

"Hey Dre, Man long time no talk." Reese said coming over to hug me. I hugged him back chuckling.

"Yeah it's been a while, you two never around when I call Kamari. " I told them. 

"Lately, Jayla hasn't been around me so of course she wouldn't be around. Stubborn little ass." Kamari told me, I chuckled, and Jay hit him in the chest. Mari grabbed her waist tight, and looked her sternly in her eyes. "Hit me again Aaliyah, I swear."

"You two.... Enough. Kamari why have I been hearing you out here working for your uncle."

"Yes, because dad I can't get my money until next month. I am broke at the moment. I need things and I want things. I can't be dependent on money I don't have yet." He told me.

"Yeah so he can buy girls who gives no fuck about him, things they want." Jayla mumbled.

"Don't worry about who on my dick Jayla!" Kamari snapped.

"Oh don't worry right, when I'm suppose to be your best friend."

"You two. Can y'all please?" Reese snapped and they both shut up.

This visitation wasn't that long, but I was able to get some things through tio Mari, and hopefully he takes advantage of the things I've told him,He doesn't like to listen at all, but he Gets that from his stupid ass mother. Still didn't tell him about Sebastian, and Diego. He's going to hate me.