Workin' On My Shit ♥

♛Jayla Aaliyah Watson ♛

"Kamari,  I don't know okay. Our friendship means everything like you said. I don't want to jeopardize that." He sighed looking down at me. I shrugged, he the one who said it now he looking sad. Now he feels the way I've felt for the last couple weeks. Seeing him with other girls, hugging and kissing up all on them. Not even worrying about what Jay been doing, and how's she been holding up. Like he didn't break my heart or something. I got out of his arms and turned over to my other side. I laid my head on the pillow and closed my eyes before drifting off to sleep. 

Waking up the next morning with the biggest headache. I heard loud music coming from outside, and looked over seeing no Kamari.  I shrugged pulling the blankets over me, the AC was blasting and I was cold.  I love sleeping in the cold, and he knows that's, but he didn't have to be a smartass, not leaving the blanket on me. laying there for a while I got bored, couldn't sleep because the music. I got out the bed walking over to the window yo see Reese, Mari, and boys from the football team outside. Rolling my eyes hard I walked downstairs and went outside. The sun beamed into my face, blinding me a bit, I hopped of the steps skipping over to the boys.

"Take me home real quick, I need clothes." I butted right into their conversation, standing directly in front of Kamari. 

"You can wait, don't you see I'm busy." He snapped at me. I looked at him confused as to why he was speaking to me this way.

"What's the matter with you?" He chuckled shaking his head. After he waved me off, I turned right around and began walking down the street. I don't live that far from his house anyways, I do not have to sit there and be disrespected. He must be mad about last night, I'm not about to be his girl because he want me to be now. When I wanted him as mines before, it was an issue. Fuck that, this is not do what you want, only when Kamari wants you too. He is crazy and he is an ass.

My house was quiet when I got inside, my dad must be at work. I went up to my room, grabbing some under clothing, booty shorts, and tank top. Walking into the bathroom, I cut the shower on, then stripped out my clothes getting inside the cool water. The water hit my body, and it slid down it slowly, as I ran my hands through my hair pulling it back into a ponytail. About forty five minutes later I got out and got dressed. My phone started ringing, but I ignored that shit. It kept ringing every time it stopped so something must be important. I leaned over grabbing it, I didn't bother looking at the caller ID. I just answered quickly.

"Hello?" I said through the phone, knowing I sound overly annoyed.

"Where are you at Aaliyah?" My father asked calmly.

"In the house now, I stayed over Mari house last night."

"I figured, well I have a friend coming over tonight, I really would like you to meet her honey." Her? Did he just say her?.

"Daddy, what you mean her? You bringing another woman here to meet me?" He sighed, but I wanted wanted answers to my questions.

"I'll see you even I get home with Chinese food, be home at seven." I chuckled.

"Don't count on it, I might go out or something, I suddenly have plans for this fine Saturday night." with that I hung the phone up. What he is not doing, is replacing my mother. Not at all, I refuse to let him. He might want to move on and forget,but not me. It's not one woman that is alive right now, that could take my momma place.

I pushed my door closed and locked it. Turning on the Air conditioner, then jumped onto my bed. It was cold, and I was getting sleepy. I turned the TV to cartoon network, then laid my head on the pillow. While watching Sanjay and Craig, my eyes began to get heavy, eventually I fell into a deep sleep.

Kamari Lamar Henderson ♚

"Soon as you turn eighteen man, half that money for you, and only you." Quise said and I chuckled shaking my head.

"Got the bro and sis to look out for. They been like kids to my own father, so I have to share with them." I told the guys at the park.

"You really about to share money with a ungrateful bitch who stay getting smart, and a weak nigga like Maurice." Quise laughed after he said that.

"She not no bitch, and my bro not no weak nigga,  They irk me sometime, but you can't talk shit about them. Throwing dirt on they names is disrespectful." I shouted at him.

"Aye, I'm not the one who ignored the bitch earlier. That's all you bro,  I feel you or whatever." He stood to his feet chuckling. He dapped me and left.

I was a little harsh on her earlier, but just like when I rejected her, she left me alone for almost two months. I miss her and all I want to do is hold her in my arms or something, but I can't.... Shit is difficult and people don't understand is that I want my baby... and to myself. Sighing I began to walk home, my phone rang loudly, and I answered it without checking the ID.

"Hello?" I mumbled into the phone.

"Kamari,  you know I love you and its a shame you don't feel the same. Sorry for what happens to your little girlfriend. Just tell her to watch here back, you'll never know when it's going to happen. You made my life miserable, and not I'll do the same to yours."

The story will be edited when it's done. So ignore the mistakes. Comment and Vote xoxo