She Don't Want It ♥

Kamari Lamar Henderson ♚

Thursday, August 3rd, 201

"Alright, you have to promise me, you will do something better with your life. Don't follow in my footsteps." My dad told me as we sat in the backyard. "You're seventeen man, Don't let people try to drag you into this life. Especially not your uncle."

"I won't dad, I promise. You know football is my life right now. " He chuckle patting my back.

"Good, and that little Jayla girl. Make sure you keep her around. She'll be a great wife for you one day."

"Dad, what is going on?" He sighed, before he could say anything else the front doors busted open.

"DEANDRE HENDERSON YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT." The white cop pushed my dad onto the ground and pushed me out the way.  "YOU ARE UNDER ARREST FOR THE.ATTEMPTED  MURDERS OF AARON DAVIS,.MARQUISE WRIGHT,  JOHNATHON MOORE, AND CHRISTIAN LAYS. YOU ARE BEING HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR POSSESSION AND SELLING DRUGS. ANYTHING YOU DO CAN AND WILL BE USER AGAINST YOU IN THE COURT OF LAW."

I was backed into the wall and they put me in handcuffs. I didn't know what I was doing, but they were telling me my rights and shit. Today has to be the worst. He had my face pushed up against the wall hard, I tasted the blood from me biting down on my bottom lip to hard.  was I heated? Yes I was. I heard a small voice saying excuse me and I knew it was Jay.

"JAYLA! " I yelled and I heard her sneakers hit the floor. When she came out back she pushed the cops off me.

"What the fuck is going on? Why is my dad and boyfriend in handcuffs?" She snapped and the cop looked at her like she was crazy. "Hello? "

"Deandre is under arrest and we put him in handcuffs because we don't know if he is armed." She sucked her teeth.

"He's never armed. Did you even think to check?" The cops sighed then checked me. When they found I had nothing on me, they uncuffed me and stood my dad up. They turned him towards me.

"I love you son." He said before they escorted him out.

♛Jayla Aaliyah Watson ♚

Present Day- Childish

The cheer team had to get everything on their bus so we could go to the game. The boys big game was today, and it was our big cheer day. "Jayla, Coach Roberts wants you." I nodded and held my pom poms in one hand. When I got over to Coach Roberts he looked mad.

"Ms. Watson, Kamari isn't into the game the way he should. He's our star player,l haven't seen you two talking." He was telling me and I crossed my arms across my chest. He finished telling me a bunch of stuff that was going on with him. I sighed telling him I'd be right back, the locker room was steamy because I guess the boys just got out the shower. I walked to the back to see Kamari with a towel wrapped around his waist. His back was turned to me as he looked into the mirror.  I inched my way closer to him seeing a red bruise on his cheek.

"Who touched you?" I asked my blood already boiling. He turned to me, and I grabbed his hand pulling him to me. "Lamar."

"Jessica, We got into a fight and she got mad. She slapped me in the face, then punched me in the chest twice. I couldn't hit her back." I nodded and turned to walk away, I felt my hand being grabbed.  "Outside of school, after the cheer off and big game."

"Okay." I crossed my arms looking over him. "What is your problem? You not playing right, why coach saying that ? "

"I miss you. I can't function right without you being in my presence. You cried because of me, and that  to know you were hurting because of me."

"I have to go Mari." I tried leaving again but I couldn't because he wrapped me in his arms. He kissed my lips, of course I kissed him back, but then I felt bad so I pushed him away. He looked confused but I couldn't take it honestly.

The bus was packed and all the girls were singing. The boys bus wouldn't start so I sat in the front of the bus with my beats on y head. So glad we didn't have one of those yellow cheese buses. It's going to take us seven hours to drive to where the things is. Everyone seems to be having fun while I looked sad and bored. It's always him that has me thinking all the time. I miss him, but I'm not about to let him play with my feelings. I felt the presence of someone besides me, I turned my head to see Jessica. I pulled my beats around my neck eyeing her.

"What Jessica?" I asked smartly, she giggled shaking her head at me.

"See him." She pointed to Kamari. "If I ever catching you kissing him again, we will have a problem. He may be your best friend, but He's my boyfriend."

"Jessica, if I want to kiss him I will, and I will kiss him hard. I don't have time for this because I do what I want." I told her smiling. When I turned to put my beats on she stopped me.

"I want to see you try." She mumbled and stood to her feet, guiding the way to him with her hands. I stood up pushing her up against the window. I walked to the back and spotted Mari sitting with Reese and other people. I pulled him up and pressed my lips on his, when I pulled away I turned and I felt my face sting.

"You just hit me, you bitch." I yelled loudly and jumped on her punching her repeatedly in the face.

"Get off of me!"  She screamed loudly and I kept hitting her until someone picked me up.

"Whoever this is put me the fuck down now."  I spoke lowly but loud enough to be heard.

"Nah,  baby girl you gone kill her." Reese said. He put me down and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"What happened!?" Kamari yelled and she had her arms wrapped around her body. I got out of Reese arms and kicked her in the side before going back to my seat. Stupid whore.