Oh Brother Of Mine ♥

Jayla Aaliyah Watson ♛

I think I was more excited about my brother and sister in law coming then their own child. I was done cleaning the guest room out and Kamari cleaned everything else because he didn't want me stressing myself. There was a loud knock on the door, I squealed skipping out of my room and peeking into Jayden room to see he was knocked the hell out.

I walked down the steps grabbing my phone stuffing it into my pocket. I walked over to the door and stood on my toes looking out the peep hole. When I seen it was Hay I opened the door and he smiled opening his arms. I jumped into his arms holding him tight.

"Come on guys bring your family reunion into the house." Lexi laughed dragging their bags inside while Hay kept holding me up walking all the way inside.  Tayvion walked right in behind us holding his Superman bookbag. 

"Hey baby sis, I missed your pregnant ass too. Where your baby fava? " He asked. I shrugged my shoulders getting off him.

"He left out earlier but your son is knocked out in his room." I walked over scooping Tayvion up in my arms kissing all over his face. He  giggled putting his hand on my face pushing me back.

"Ms. Five months mhmm,  how's your pregnancy going?" Lexi asked me.  I sat down on the couch watching Hayden walk up the steps with the bags.

"Everything J's irritating. Especially pissing every ten minutes. I don't think i've ever peed so much in my life until I got pregnant." I told her placing the baby onto my lap. He unwrapped a lollipop stuffing it inside his mouth.

"Well I will be here with you until you pop. I promised your daddy that you will be fine." She smiled. Alexis is like the sister I never had I swear.

"Thanks Lexi. " She smiled standing to her feet.

"Anytime babes. Now let me go wake up my pooh,  I'll be are be." She skipped out the room and up the steps. She is the coolest white girl I've met I swear.  The door knob twisted and in walked my baby zaddy. 

"Hey Baby. " He walked over kissing my cheek and he took Tayvion out my arms. Tay just looked at him like he was crazy and I laughed.

"Where you coming from Kamari? " He ignored me and sat down playing with the baby. "Fucking Lamar!"

"What girl damn? What the fuck do you want? " He snapped look-in over at me. I stood to my feet walking away from him. He sighed following right behind me leaving the baby on the couch. "Jayla. "

"No leave me the fuck alone. Fuck you and fuck whoever you were just with. You were gone all fucking day. Is it because I'm getting fat?"

"Babe.."

"So I'm fucking ugly now?" He groaned in frustration and walked out away from me. "I hate you Kamari. "

"But you don't hate my dick so shut the fuck up."

♚Kanari Lamar Henderson ♚

I don't know how much longer I can take her damn mood swings. I just want to leave until she have the baby or something.

I rolled the blunt up and lit it Sitting back on the bed taking a long pull from it. I inhaled it into my lungs holding it there for a minute, I slowly blew the smoke out my mouth in O's. You can tell I'm bored in this room by myself. It was a knock on the door and in walked Hayden. He came over sitting on the end of the bed.

"Mood swing problems?" I nodded passing him the blunt. He chuckled putting it to his mouth.

"Been there, done that shit twice. Just got to deal with, especially from Jayla emotional ass. She was emotional when she was younger for no damn reason, I came here to see how she would act when she was pregnant."

"Man, I can't take this shit. I didn't do anything to her for her to be snapping and acting out like I did. I be wanting to chill, but it just be me a lot of the times now."

"I heard what you and your brother getting yourself into. First and foremost I'm sorry for the lost of your brother, but you think attempting to kill Marquise was a good idea.  That was my best friend, I know what he is capable of.. He won't kill Jay because he know what im capable of, but he will kill you... With no remorse. I'm not cool with bull no more so here is my advice to you, Kill him first." I actually was planning to do that, but that nigga never stay in one place too long.

"Why y'all not cool no more?"

"He killed my uncle, my mom knew and she started treating me wrong over it like I pulled the trigger on my Unc." He handed me back the blunt. "She treated me bad until I left, she kicked me out because she thought I was still fucking with Marquise but that wasn't true. I fucked up when I left Jay,  glad you were around or my sister would have been out of control."

"I'm glad I was around her too... She kept me sane and she still do.."

♠Marquise Lewis ♠

"She killed herself in the car that day I told her that." I explained to.my mom. She  hit me in the head with the remote control.

"Kill the boy." My mother snapped.

"Why? " She chuckled.

"He is the reason one of my kids are dead, and the reason one almost died... Kill him.. soon or I will have him handled."

Comment and Vote. Four More Intense Chapters. The last four will be very long, so the updates for the last four chapters will take some time. ♥♥