Chapter 33

CHAPTER 33

“Bye Rosie! Love you!” We all waived as a sniffling Rosie stood in the door way.

I felt bad leaving her behind but we had to get Emett to his parents before they came looking for him. He was to be due back on his 21st birthday and that was in 5months. From what Emett said it was at least a 3months maybe 4 months journey to the mountain's that the castle was nestled in.

We promised that we would come back to see her as soon as we could. It was still a sad moment as she faded in the distance.

I was still smiling from ear to ear after my engagement a few days ago. I couldn’t wait to marry Emett I wish I could do it here and now but it would have to wait until everything was sorted out with the arranged marriage. Rosie quickly faded into the trees behind us, none of us where looking to forward to this journey and I was worried about walking to long with Renee. She was looking so cute with her belly that was starting to get a little bigger. But Barbus and Fate gave us peace of mind letting us know that a few days travel we would get to the next village and buy some horses and supplies. I laughed as Titus continued to spoiled my little sister. They where so cute. He was constantly asking if she was ok. If she needed anything and rubbing her shoulders with his one arm. I was surprised at how well he was adjusting.

I sighed and closed my eyes tomorrow we would start my training for the wyvern shifter form. I was nervous but excited this was going to be a long journey and I would need something to keep me busy.

Three and a half months later

“This is where you grew up?” I looked around me the village we had walked into. It was beautiful like something out of a fairytale. The streets where made of cobblestone, and the horses hooves clicked on them. The houses where sweet and homey with what looked like dozens of different flowers growing up the sides of each one. Children ran up and down the street laughing and having a good time.

Emett just nodded, the closer we got to his home the more quiet he had become. I grabbed his hand and snuggled into his side. He looked down at me with a smile and I stood up on my tip toes to give him a kiss.

“It will be ok.” I smiled, I looked back at Renee and Titus.

I stifled a giggle as I watched Renee waddling up the streets, her belly was really big now. She was about 8 months pregnant as far as our guess went. She had grown increasingly grumpy over the trip but I can’t really blame her. It had been a long journey and not an easy one for someone who was so pregnant. I could tell they where getting excited about being parents though. But I didn’t really know how they where planning on raising a child when we had no home. We had picked up several things in towns along the way for the baby. But what good where they if there was no home to put them in. I ignored this fact I didn’t like to bring it up with them because it only seemed to upset them.

“Come on every one the castle isn’t to much farther.” Fate was ahead of us talking to Barbus, they where like our body guards. Emett had this image in his head that as soon as he stepped foot on the castle grounds that he would be put on some kind of house arrest and we wouldn’t be allowed to be with one another. The thought that his parents might be this harsh had my stomach in knots, but Fate promised that Emett made them sound a lot worse then they where.