Chapter 9: Where is home?

Molly's POV:

After the fight, Lewis and Sjin dragged Duncan outside the building, with me, Sjin and Storm following. As I stepped outside, the sunlight nearly blinded me, as it had been almost a week of being able to see the sun. We left Zoeya, Rythian and Martyn behind, and told them to get out as soon as possible, we didn't want to risk anything.

My body ached from all of the scars, bruises and cuts, making me feel faint. We had walked about 100 metres, before I spotted a shining object in the distance.

"Is that the car?" I said, looking to Sjin.

"Yeah, not long now!" He replied. He realised how tired looking I was, and decided to carry me to the car. He picked me up, then exclaimed,

"Wow! You are really light!"

"Thanks, I guess" I replied. I wasn't sure of how to respond, as I was always complaining to myself at how fat I was.

We approached the car, and he put me down. As he did so, we heard a shout from behind. We all turned around, to see 3 figures approaching. One of them was carrying the other, whilst one was walking beside them, holding the carried one's hand. I guessed that the one who was carrying the other one was Martyn, carrying Rythian, whilst Zoeya was holding his hand.

My guess was right. They came to the car, and Martyn rested Rythian on the ground. Duncan turned his back to Rythian, guilt on his face. We started to get in the car. Lewis in the driver seat, with Simon next to him, in the passengers seat. Duncan, Martyn and Zoeya sat in the back. Zoeya in the middle, Duncan and Martyn either side. It was then we realised that there was three people left. Me, Storm and Rythian. We decided that as I was the lightest, I would sit on Zoeya, Storm on Duncan and Rythian on Martyn.

I had to lift Rythoan into the car, as he was still asleep. I set him down on Martyn, and he stirred, and woke up. He blushed as he realised his was sitting on a grown man's lap. I got in and sat on Zoeya, and she hugged me. Last but not least, Storm sat on Duncan's lap, and shut the car door.

Lewis started the engine, and sped off, away from the nightmare.

•••4 hours later•••

We arrived at a large building, with many floors. I assumed that this was YogTowers. Lewis and Simon got out, and helped Storm, me and Rythian get out, so the others could get out. We got out, and stretched ourselves, before heading towards the doors of the building.

As we stepped inside, Lewis said,

"Thank god there is no Receptionist, we look a right state." As he said this I looked around at the group. He was right. Rythian had blood all over his clothes, Sjin, Martyn, Lewis, Simon and Zoeya looked dirty, and had marks all over their bodies. Duncan had bruises on his body and neck, where Rythian had hit and chocked him. Storm had scars and bruises everywhere. And me, I had cuts, scars, bruises and dried blood on my clothes. I'm surprised no one had seen is on the path outside the building. It was then, whilst I was thinking, that Simon spoke up.

"We will have to take two loads in the lift, as there is too many of us to to into just one." Everyone nodded, and decided that it was Lewis, Simon, Rythian, Zoeya and Storm to go in the first one, and Me, Sjin, Duncan and Martyn to go in the second one.

We all managed to get up to the Yogscast floor, without hitting one another. We dragged our tired bodies into the common room, where a group of people where sat. (This is before Hat Films made the common room their office!) They had a map on the table, and a surprised look on their faces. I recognized them straight away as Sips (Chris), Hannah, Kim, Kaeyi, Hat Films, Turps and Minty. They ran over to us, and started to check us, asking where it hurt and what happened. Me and Storm stood out of the group unsure of whether they knew we were here.

Sips had stood back, to have a proper look at the group, when I called out,

"Sips you MAGNIFICENT BASTARD, get your butt over here and help me and Storm out!" He had a puzzled look on his face, and looked to Lewis, his eyes questioning him. Lewis shook his head and told him that he would tell them later, but for now, help us get cleaned up.

•••After explaining all the shizzle that happened to the rest of the Yogscast•••

Lewis came up to me. I was curled up in a ball in the common room, trying to think straight about what just happened.

"So, do you want to go home now? Your parents must be worried sick!" He said his eyes looking into mine. I looked away, tears forming.

"I-I can't go home, There is no home. Just some crappy orphanage." I replied.

"Oh shit! I'm sorry, I forgot you lived there." He said, eyes tearing up.

I hugged him and told him I'll be fine, and that no one would have missed me. I started to head to the door, when an hand grabbed my shoulders and spun me around. It was Lewis, with Hannah standing next to him, holding hands.

"Molly," Lewis said, with a little smile on his face, "Me and Hannah have come to a decision. Seeing as we cannot have kids due to 'technical difficulties' (btw, I don't know whether this is true or not, so don't take my word that Hannah and Lewis can't have kids) we have chosen the idea of adoption."

"Oh, that'll be nice" I replied, happy for the couple.

"And we have already chosen the child that we would like to adopt!" Hannah said

"That's lovely, they'll be getting wonderful parents!" I said, thinking about who they have adopted.

"Molly, it's you" Lewis said, with a big grin on his face. I just realised what had been said. Me! Adopted by the one and only alewis and Hannah of the Yogscast! I grinned and laughed wildly, hugging both of them.

"Thank you mum! Thank you dad! Oh gosh that sounds so weird!" I said, grinning all the time!

I had finally been adopted! By my idols!

~~Author's note~~

Hello ducklings!

Yes! She has finally got adopted! This means....

SEQUEL! Yeah, new book! This one will be called: Adopted! A Yogscast FanFic! Sequel to Kidnapped!

Hope you are happy, and don't forget to comment and vote!

See y'all soon,

thattinyduck xx