Chapter 5: The Cell and the Yogscast

Sjin's POV:

I woke up, my whole body aching. I looked up, and saw two nutty brown eyes with green and orange swirls in them looking a me. I whimper, not sure of who it was. They come closer, and I realise it was the girl. I dread to think what they had done to us whilst we were out.

She puts her arms around me, pulling me into a hug. I begin to hug her back, comforting her. She began to cry, then quietened down before drifting off to sleep. I look to my left, to see Lewis laying on the floor next to me. He was still out, so I decided to leave him be. I then went to sleep, trying to calm my nerves.

We all wake up to a loud bang, coming from the other side of the room. A bright light shines in, and five men appear, trying to carry three people between them, eight in total. I recognise the people being held as Simon, Duncan and Martyn. They are all awake, and struggling in the grips of the men.

They're thrown into the with Me, the girl and Lewis. The girl is still holding onto me, looking calm and stable, and I take this time to ask her some questions.

"What's your name?" I ask her, seeing as none of knows. Sure looks up at all of us, before replying,

"I AM DAVE EXCLAMATION MARK YOGNAU(GH)T, AND I HAVE THE BALLS! But you can call me Molly for short." She says, smiling slightly. Everyone laughs, even thought the situation is terrifying.

"Ok. So I guess you know who we are?" I ask, and she nods.

"I know a bit about you guys," She said, her hand gesturing to us. "so would you like to know a bit about me?"

We all nod in unison, we were curious of this girl, seeing as she got kidnapped in front of us, and knew a lot about us.

"Ok, well my name is Molly Chastasy, I'm 15, 5'6" and I love you guys! I'm also an orphan, and am homeschooled." She says, blushing a bit.

Molly's POV:

After telling them about me, they asked why I hadn't "fangirled" yet, so I said,

"Excuse me for a second." They looked at me puzzled, and asked,

"Why? What are you going to do?"

"I'm going to fangirl" They laughed when I said this. I started to laugh a little as well, and got up. My body screamed when I got up, telling me not to move.

I started to skip a little, around the huddled group. I had a massive grin a my face, and started to say 'I'm with the Yogscast' in a little tune. Everyone chuckled, and I sat back down with them.

"Ok now?" Simon asks (That got you didn't it?! New voice in the book!) with a grin on his face.

"Yeah, glad to let that out!" I said leaning on Sjin. Me and Sjin have had a bond since we've been into this cell together. (Not a bond like that! Like a father - daughter bond!) As it starts to quieten down, Duncan pipes up,

"So, what do we do now?" He asks.

"I'm not sure." I say. As soon as I say this, the door opens to reveal a man holding what looks like a whip.

"Well, I see that you are all awake. That's great, it means it's easier for me to hear your screams." He says, a smile crawling onto his face.

I get the group behind me, protecting them with my body.

"Don't you dare hurt my friends." I say, hands shaking with fear.

"Well, seeing as you've decided to defend them, I guess it's only ok if I hurt you first. And to make it more fun, you'll be awake and it'll be in front of your so called 'friends'." He says. He grabs my arm, and I whimper a bit, trying to hide my fear.

He begins to uncoil the whip, and turns me to face the group. The group try to grab me back, but guards come in and hold them down and make them watch me get beaten.

I start to bit my lip, as the whip hits my back. The group cry out, telling him to stop, but it only made him whip me harder. I start to cry, but letting out no sound. I don't want him to know that I am weak. He laughs all the way through the whipping, enjoying every moment.

He stops whipping me, and tells the guards to leave. He then turns me to face him, and he smiles. He then speaks,

"How about same time tomorrow then Molly? Or what about one of your friends?"

"Leave my friends alone!" I shout at him, trying to be strong.

"Well, then I'll see you tomorrow!" He says cheerfully, before leaving the room, and closing the door.

I turn to the group, dry tears on my face. I fall to my knees, and start to cry. The group try to comfort me without touching my now shreaded back, bleeding continuously. I whimpered when a jolt of pain rippled up my back. I tried to cover it, but it was no use.

Lewis then speaks up, "You shouldn't have taken the whipping for tomorrow, your back needs to heal. And do you really consider us as friends?"

"Well, I'm used to pain, so no need to worry about me. And yes, you guys are the best, and I would consider all of you as my friends!" I say, smiling a little bit.

A note came from under the door, saying that my back would get treated soon, but not a specific date or time. I hoped that it will be soon.

We talked for the rest of the day, and when night came, I slept on my front, my back stinging with pain. I rested my head on Sjin's chest, listening to his steady heartbeat. I fell into a deep sleep, concentrating on happy things, and trying to ignore my screaming back.