Chapter 7: Who's in the corner?

~~Author's note~~

Hello ducklings! Sorry for not posting a new chapter for like... forever! I've been busy with school work and a couple of exams, so I haven't been able to update the story when I would have liked to! Once again, sorry! And thanks for over 230 reads! It means a lot to me, and thanks to all of my friends who have helped me in the plot of the story! love you all! <3

See y'all later,

thattinyduck xx

~~End of author's note~~

Molly's POV:

After we discussed what happened to us, we started to wonder why I haven't had a second whipping yet. It had been 2 days since we last saw the man. I was getting scared at the thought of when we were going to see him next.

Suddenly, the door was thrown open, to reveal the man. he had nothing in his hands, and there was a small smile on his face. He spoke up.

"Well well well, I see you have met your new friend. It would be a shame is something were to happen to her! I haven't seen you for two days, as I've been busy. Now, Molly, l have a deal to make with you." I look up on confusion. "Deal one, you get hurt, and I'll leave your friends alone, including Storm. Deal two, I get to keep Storm, whilst I set you and your friends free. Which one do you choose?"

Before I could choose, Storm said, "Molly, I will stay here, and you can go free. Please Molly, go."

"No, Storm, I will take the beating! It's unfair on you!" I said. I was not going to let her get hurt.

"Which one do you choose then?" The man said. I replied, "I will take the beating, but on one condition." He nodded to let me continue. "If I take the beating, you let everyone go!"

He thought for a few seconds, before replying, "Deal. Now, everyone except from Molly follow me."

Everyone looked at me sorrowfully (is that a word? Well, if it isn't, it is now!) and said their goodbyes. Martyn, Lewis and Sjin were crying silently, and looked my way. Lewis mouthed 'Good luck, we will get you out, don't worry!' I managed to smile at him, before they were gone.

Everyone left, so I turned to sit with my back facing the door. Something moved in front of me, it was crouching low, and being me, I whispered, "Hello? Who's there?" Purple eyes looked out of the darkness.

"Me." It replied. The thing stood up, and it became a tall figure. It stepped forward, revealing its features. It was a man with brown hair, and a blonde streak running through it. His mouth was covered with a purple mask. His eyes glowed purple, then faded to brown. He wore a black cape, and dark clothes.

"What's your name?" I asked him, curious of why his eyes were glowing purple.

"My name is R-" Suddenly, a yell from outside cut him off. The door opened, to reveal the Yogscast (Martyn, Lewis, Duncan, Sjin and Simon) and Storm.

Duncan's POV:

We were out at last! But the girl, she was still inside... We needed to get her out. We were put outside of the prison, but still inside the barbed wire. I asked the guys what could we do to rescue the girl. But before they could reply, we heard a thud from behind, and Storm had knocked a guard unconscious. (Didn't see that did you?! xD)

"What?!" She said. "I'm going to get Molly, if you are with me, put your hands up now!" We all put up our hands, and followed Storm.

~~Time skip because I am a Time Lord (and it was just going to be fighting!)~~

We worked our way back to the cell we were held in, and found the man standing outside of it. He didn't spot us, so Storm snuck behind him and started to hit him. He yelled, which was out cue to help Storm. As soon as he was knocked unconscious, we grabbed the cell keys and unlocked the door.

When we opened of, we found Molly standing with....

No...

That can't be.....

Rythian...