Chapter 8: Friend or Foe?

~~Authors Note~~

Hello my ducklings!

Finally, a new chapter! I'm sorry it's been so long, but you can wait no more! AND THANK YOU FOR OVER 500 READS! <3

See y'all later,

thattinyduck xx

~~End of author's note~~

Duncan's POV:

I hate him. And he knows that. I ignore the fact of how he got in here, and start to clench my fists.

Rythian's POV:

As I stood there, Duncan's face went through hundreds of emotions. Happy, suprise, shock, fear, angry. He stepped forward, fist balled up by his side. Sjin stepped forward aswell, and put a hand on Duncan's shoulder, trying to stop him. That made Duncan look calm for a millisecond, before rage filled his eyes again.

He brushed Sjin's hand off, and took another step forward. I put my hand out to protect Molly. She looked up at me, confused. Then, Duncan took another step forward, whilst Simon, Martyn, Lewis and Sjin stood back, not wanting to join in. Unlike Molly, they knew what was going to happen. It may have looked fictional in the series, but in real life, the war was still going on.

The rest of the group moved closer, and Lewis and Simon grabbed Molly, taking her put of harms way. They then stood close to the door, ready to run if anything bad were to happen.

Duncan launched himself at me, as my eyes started to glow a faint purple. I put my hands out, and pushed him away. He fell, but quickly stood up, ready to make another move. As he ran up to me, I prepared myself to take the blow. But as he hit me, I felt a sharp pain in my abdomen. I looked down, and saw my dark red and purple blood. I looked up at him, and saw a knife in his hand, dripping with my blood.

I heard the group gasp at the sight of the fight. It never got this bad, it was always just bare handed, and wrestling on the floor.

Duncan's POV:

I had stabbed him, and I don't know why. I stepped back, realising what I'd done. He looked up, eyes glowing a deep purple, and growled deeply, veins of black and purple running up his neck and face . I tried to show no emotions on my face, but I guess he could see underneath it.

We were about 5 metres apart, but that gap shortened as he ran towards me, anger in his eyes. He shoved me against the wall, hands around my neck. I grabbed at his hands, trying to break free, but it was not working. I started to see black dots, which then started to cover my vision. I heard a calming voice talking to someone, I then blacked out.

Rythian's POV:

As I strangled Duncan, I heard a voice beside me. It was easily recognisable, and calming. As soon as I knew Duncan was out, I released him, and he fell limp to the ground. I turned to the voice, soothing me, telling everything was going to be ok. It was Zoeya.

She sat me down, and held my hand. I started to feel tired, and slowly drifted of to sleep, thinking of her.

~~Another authors note~~

Ok, so I know that Zoeya is a Lesbian in real life, and that Rythian has a girlfriend also in real life, but I wanted to bring some TEKKIT over, so yeah! Don't hate on me for Duncan blacking out! Also, SURPRISE for the new appearance of Zoeya!

See y'all later,

thattinyduck xx

~~End of author's note~~