Chapter 3: Someone is going to get hurt.

Lewis's POV:

We had been driving for 3 or so hours, before the van stoped outside a large building. I pulled the car up 300 metres behind the van, so we didn't get spotted. I watched the girl being dragged out of the van, and she turned to face our way. She looked me directly in the eye, before turning away to face the building. I knew she had seen us.

I was not sure of how to rescue her, so I decided to talk to the guys. I turned to face them, before speaking about what to do next.

"How are we going to save her? Does anyone have any ideas?" I asked before Martyn piped up.

"I do." He said. I gave him a questioning look, before letting him carry with what he was going to say.

"Duncan, do you have your machete with you?" He asked, hope in his eyes.

"Yes, I do!" Duncan replied, pulling the machete out from under the passenger seat. Well, it was no surprise that he had it, he always carried it around!

"Ok, so what we need to do is break in, three of us will deal with the guards whilst two of us gets the girl." Martyn said. The others nodded, before planning who will do what.

Martyn, Duncan and Simon will deal with the guards whilst Sjin and I went to get the girl. As soon as we sorted the roles out, we stepped out of the car, and approached the prison. Duncan with his machete, Martyn with a crowbar, Sjin with a baseball bat, Simon with a spade and me with a plank of wood. I didn't need a good weapon as I wasn't dealing with the guards, only rescuing the girl with Sjin and his baseball bat.

Even though we didn't know the girl, we were risking our lives to save her. She was a total stranger, but I had a good feeling about what we were about to do.

Molly's POV:

The jail door slammed open, to reveal a tall dark figure. It spoke.

"Come. Follow me." He said. I guessed it was a man judging by his voice and body.

"W-why?" I stuttered, not sure why he wanted me to follow him.

"Follow me now, before I will have to hurt you." He said. I stood up reluctantly, scared of what might happen. I followed him out of the cell, and down the dark hallway towards a bright room. Jis hands gripping my shoulders tightly.

Inside the room was chains hanging from the walls. I realised that this was a torture chamber, and turned to leave, but two guards were guarding the door. I was pushed towards the chains, and before I knew it, I was tied to the wall. I shook my body, trying to get free, but it didn't work. I was trapped. And there was no way out.

A table stood across the room, with glinting surgical equipment on it, ready to torture me. The man picked up a knife from the table and walked over to me. He slowly began to drag the knife from the top of my arm, to my wrist. A trickle of blood flowed from the cut, and I began to feel lightheaded. A sudden bang came from the door, and I looked up. Two figures stood at the door, one holding a plank of wood, the other holding a baseball bat. They started to shout at the man cutting me, before they got attacked by the two guards who were guarding the room. Suddenly, I blacked out. But not before a punch hit me in the stomach, pain rippling through my body.

~~Author's note~~

Just want to say THANK YOU for all you guys who are supporting me through this! Some I know in real life, others are just fellow readers and writer! :)

See y'all soon,

thattinyduck xx