Chapter 6: A new friend!

Molly's POV:

I wake up before the others, even before the sun has risen. I carefully sit up, trying not to stretch my back. I hug myself, wondering what will happen after we are rescued. I can't go back to the orphanage as they don't like me, and will possibly move me to a different area in the country due to the kidnapping. I only have one friend, Fyre. She is kind to me, unlike the rest. She doesn't go to the orphanage, so I can only see her once a week, so I try and make the most of it.

I was sitting for a while, before Simon starts to stir. After a few minutes he sits up, and looks at me before looking at the rest of the sleeping Yogscast. He grins, then stands upon and walks over to me.

"You know how I like to prank people?" He whispers, and I nod. "Well, I have an idea for you and me, which includes waking these guys up!"

"Well, what's the idea?" I say, smiling a little.

"You could pretend that you are having a fit, and I will wake the others, acting scared. Then I will tap you three times on the shoulder to tell you to stop and say it was a joke!" He said, still grinning. I agree to his plan, before setting it to work.

I go and lay on my tummy, next to Sjin. I'm careful not to wake him up, as that is Simon's job. I roll my eyes into the back of my head, before giving Simon the thumbs up. As I do this, I begin to shake violently.

I can hear Simon shout at the others to wake them up. I hear foot-steps coming closer, as a group of people surround me. They're all shouting instructions of what to do, before someone kneels down by me, and taps me three times on the shoulder. I knew this was Simon, so I stopped 'fitting' and sat up.

The others gasp, anger on their faces, and Simon and I start to laugh.

"Why would you do that you mother truckers!" Sjin shouted.

"You must be having a giraffe!" Exclaimed Martyn.

"Ohhhhhh GOD, WHY?" Screamed Duncan.

"For fucks' sake!" Sighed Lewis

Before Simon and I could explain, the door flew open to reveal three figures, one of which who was exceptionally small. The two taller figures threw the smaller one in the cell, revealing that it was a girl. She whimpered as she hit the ground. I rushed over to her, telling the Yogscast to stay away for a bit, and I took in what she looked like.

She had purple eyes, with red and gold flakes in them. Her hair was blonde with a purple streak in it, and blue tips. She wore black shorts, with navy blue Converse high-tops, and had a Smiley T-shirt, with a green hoodie over the top.

I asked her what her name was, and how old she was, and she replied in a quiet voice,

"My name is Storm, and I am 16, who are you?"

"My name is Molly, I'm 15, and don't worry, my friends and I won't hurt you." I said hugging her shoulders.

We got up and walked to the Yogscast, then sat down with them. I asked why she was here, and she said that she got taken off the streets, then asked how we got here. I thought to myself 'This is going to be a long day.' as we sat down, and began right from the beginning, with everyone's viewpoints.

???'s POV:

They can't see me, I'm in the darkest corner of the room, but soon they shall know. They shall know why they are actually here. I am forever watching them and their new friend. They think they know everything about each other, but one hides a secret even they don't know they have...