Chapter 4: Escape? Or no escape?

Sjin's POV:

We headed off to the prison, our plans fresh in our minds. Me and Lewis stayed behind the others, heading off to where the girl was taken. Martyn, Duncan and Simon went up ahead, to make sure the coast was clear, before letting us through. They went off in a different direction to Lewis and I, as we were trying to find the girl, whilst they were just trying to find all the guards.

Lewis and I walked down a corridor, treading quietly as we passed rooms. We got to the end of the corridor to a large, metal door, and heard whimpers coming from inside. I whispered to Lewis,

"Do you think she's in there?" I asked him.

"Well, I hope so!" He whispered back. As I was wondering why he hoped so, he barged through the door, gasps coming from inside. I stepped up near Lewis, and looked around.

There was a table full of surgical equipment, and a girl chained to the wall, blood pouring from her arm. She raised her head to look at us, her eyes watery. There was a man standing beside her, holding a blood covered knife in one hand. The other hand was clenched into a fist, ready to hit the girl. I tried to scream 'NO!' but my mouth was covered by a gloved hand. I swung my bat around, but it was hopeless. The guard snatched it off of me, and broke it in two, then tossed it to the ground.

I turned towards Lewis, and saw him get tackled by a guard, wildly swinging his wooden plank around. Knocking him unconscious, the guard dragged his body to the corner of the room. It was too late for me to realise what was happening, before my body hit the ground. The last image I saw was the man punch the girl in the stomach, sending her unconscious and limp. Black dots covered my vision, and everything went silent.

Molly's POV:

I woke up in a dark room. Two figures lay across from me, slumped on top of one another (No! Not like that you dirty person!). I hugged myself, only to realise dry and wet blood on my clothes, and deep cuts down my arms. I winced at the pain, and remebering how I blacked out.

One of the figures stirred, and their eyes flashed open to reveal a deep brown colour (if you don't know, it's Sjin! But she doesn't know that!). They opened their mouths to speak, but all that came out was a whimper.

I slowly crawled towards the brown-eyed man, fear in his face. I hugged him, and slowly his arms wrapped around me, to protect me. I felt safe in his arms, and began to cry, letting all of the emotions inside of me out. He stroked my hair, and patted me on the back. I became quiet, and began to drift off to sleep in his arms.