EPILOGUE

Date:- 30 January,2017

I have made an instagram account smithereens.of.my work I post updates about my stories there. Follow it.
__________

This chapter is dedicated to
3a_d111
hadeequaharam
farheenwani
VeNuSsS_Z
AsmaraShirin
And every other person who stayed with me in this journey...Love you all!

___________

The park buzzed with the laughter of kids playing around. Some were enjoying on swings while some were running around, trying to catch each other.

Haya's eyes searched for her little angel and when she found him, a wide smile stretched on her face.

Her 5 year old son, Daniyal ran after the ball, kicking it with his tiny feet. Amaan ran after him and stopped him from running too fast.

She smiled and kept looking at them adoringly as Amaan pulled up his son, throwing him up and catching him back again.

"Mama! JOIN US!" Daniyal screamed to her

"No..I am good" She answered and rubbed the tiny bump of her stomach.

Amaan walked to her, holding Daniyal and sat beside her while Daniyal climbed on his lap.

"Dad and i pwayed football and he losht." Daniyal lisped

"I am sure dear. You are a champion afterall" Haya said and ruffled his hair.

"Dad i wanna pway mole" Daniyal whined

"Oh no no...I can't.."

"Yesh you can...Come on..I will let you win thish time"

"Have compassiom on my poor limbs you tiny energy bar" Amaan said tediously

"No..Boxshel tell him na!" Daniyal directed to his mother.

Haya's eyes widend in astonishment and she glared at Amaan who smiled sheepishly at her.

"You told him to call me that?" She asked

"No" Amaan raised his hands in surrender "i just advised him not to get his clothes dirty because your mother is a boxer and will punch you" He reasoned

"Why would i punch my son?"

"Well you punch your husband"

"You deserve them"

"Ugh! You two flight like teenage lovels" Daniyal stated, making Amaan and Haya to look at him

"First of all, its fighy, not flight and What do you know about teenage lovers boy?" Amaan asked

"That they are cajy and shtuplid"

"You have a big mouth for a five year old...Now why don't you go and play with that boy over there?" Haya pointed towards a boy, sitting alone and watching other kids play "He seems to be the one who won't mind company"

"I don't want to pway with a little boy. I am a glown up."

"You are just a five year old"

"I am but i am going to be an eldel blothel so i have to be a grown up"

Haya smiled and pulling him on his lap, she made him look at him "You are as grown up as five year old should be. We should have childishness in us. Just be you. Don't miss the fun of childhood. You will miss it once it's gone."

"So i have to act like a child?"

"You are a child"

"Fine...I will jush go and pway with him." Daniyal climbed down Haya's lap and walked towards the direction of a boy.

"That was one hell of a lecture"

"Was it?"

"Yes" Amaan said as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder and pulled her closer.

"I am afraid of not being a good mother. I try my best but... sometimes i feel that i won't be able to handle it, now that one more is coming into the world" She said and placed her hand on her belly while keeping her eyes trained on Daniyal who had finally managed to get the other boy play with him.

"Look at me" Amaan's voice held command and she turned her head to right.

Amaan cupped her face in his hands "You have been an amazing mother to Daniyal in these five years. We have got this. We will raise them together. They will be the most amazing kids with a strong mother. You have to trust yourself" He said and placed a kiss on her forehead.

"And the most amazing, loving and caring Father" She added and pecked his cheek.

"Yeah that was obvious. You didn't need to mention it" Amaan joked and grinned cheekily.

"Cocky" She said and turned her head back to look at Daniyal

"You know you are right. There is nothing to be scared of"

"That's my girl"

"Plus it would be just two kids...Right?"

Wrong!!

For when Haya delivered one baby, there was another one and when she wanted to just close her eyes in exhaustion, Doctor's words made her eyes as round as saucers

"There is one more. You need to push again!"

"WHAT???" She yelled and cried "Stop popping out of me!! What is in there? A child factory?" She screamed which amused doctors more than scaring them.

She was terrified...Three babies at a time? She wanted to cry and she did..She cried and cried until Amaan calmed her down by whispering sweet nothings in her ear. She didn't knew whether the tears were due to happiness or fear, but she knew it was necessary to cry at the moment for her sanity...for the reality to sunk in. She was a mother of 4 babies.

When she finally looked at them, she smiled. Two girls and a son...They were beautiful and she realized that the happiness of being a mother subsides all the pains and worries.

She was going to be an amazing and as Amaan had said...Strong mother.

Amaan, on the other side, didn't knew how to react. But he knew one thing, he loved his kids and he loved his wife.

He was ecstatic but uncertain. He loved them but was worried. But, he knew he will handle it. They will handle it. Together!

For at the end, love is what keeps us together. Our love for our children provides us with strength we never knew we had. Our love for our partner balances us and helps us to overcome all the difficulties and above all, our love for our creator teaches us to love as a Mother..as a partner..as a child..as a friend and it teaches us to live in a way that is worthy!

THE END

♥♥♥♥♥

And this is the End!! Sorry for the short Epilogue though but this is it.

Hope you guys loved it and loved the story..

It's been an amazing journey with Haya and Amaan and with you all...I will miss writing it but above all, i will miss you all.

In a week or so, i will start re writing my other story and Samreen and Zayer's story will also be out in a month. I will inform you guys about that.

Till next time..Allah Hafiz...Take care..