CHAPTER 4

Date:29 March 2017

This chapter is dedicated to BismaBatool who made this beautiful cover.Thanks a lot for this cover dear 😘

Thanks a lot for this cover dear 😘

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Amaan had to join his father's business.He wanted to take a break before handling the mountain of responsibilities.But it was getting boring, sitting at home all day doing nothing at all, so he decided to take the post of professor..It was a three month contract and after 3 months, he would be joining the business.

It was his first day at university.He never ever imagined himself as a professor so he was feeling a bit nervous.The one quality that every professor should have is patience..patience while teaching his students which he very sophisticatedly lacked.Moreover, the students were hardly two or three years younger than him, adding to his awkwardness.

The moment he stepped in the university, all the girls started gawking.Ignoring their stares, he entered the class he was supposed to teach.After introducing himself,he started delivering the lecture.

The whole class was listening to him attentively but after almost 10 minutes, the door opened with a loud bang, breaking the silence, making the whole class and Amaan look at the source of silence...

Amaan's eyes bulged out of his sockets as he saw Haya..

"I am sorry..I..."

"No way!!I am dreaming..Ain't i?"

Haya yelled as she looked at Amaan with shock evident on her face...

Amaan smirked at the thought of Haya being his student.It made him feel that these three months were going to be fun afterall..!!!

"I am afraid this is real Miss Haya kareem" said Amaan with a lopsided smile

"No..this can't be" Haya whined

"Maybe you should pinch yourself for Validation"

Haya pinched her arm with her right hand and..

"Oww.." she whimpered in pain

All this while, whole class was looking at them with confusion etched on their faces..

Haya took an audible sigh not believing the height of her bad luck.

"So..Why are you late?" Asked Amaan in a serious tone.

"I am late because..because..i.." Haya tried to come up with an excuse but her mind was blocked seeing Amaan as her professor..

"You have already wasted your time but mine is precious..So please out..I need to continue my lecture" Amaan said and turned towards the class..

"I am sorry...I won't be late next time." Said Haya..She had never thought that there would be a day when she will be so desperate for Amaan's forgiveness..