Bad Habits Die Hard

Leonard snatched his gun from the table, scratching the wood.

Lisa groaned in his direction, 'That's my good table Lenny.'

He chuckled and began cleaning his gun. Leonard's father stormed in shouting about their previous heist.

'Leonard we are criminals, we kill, we murder. Stop showing those pests mercy, it's giving me a bad rep.'

His father cursed underneath his breath as he left. Leonard struggled with his father, he never knew how to respond, sometimes he did but mostly he stood frozen. But there wasn't much he could do. He tried to get away but it failed, he couldn't leave his sister on her own.

Barry's POV

Barry paced around the room at STAR labs. His muscles were still sore from this mornings training, Cisco had ambushed him with a flying, shooting robot. He was, at least, filled with more sympathy than Oliver Queen.

Caitlin stared confused at the computer screen, 'Barry, there was a bank robbery last night....'

Cisco furred his eyebrows, 'yo bro did you know about this?'

Barry's stomach turned, 'no, I-.....I didn't know.'

Caitlin sent a reassuring smile toward him and pretended to be busy.

Barry Allen was a superhero. The very best superhero. He spent everyday and every minute fighting, if not fighting criminals with his fists he was helping find them at his work in the CCPD.

Barry had early on realised that he was a little different from his immediate family. After Iris had kissed him when they were fifteen Barry knew it didn't feel right. He tried, really hard, to be in love with Iris. After she got her promotion at work, he bought her flowers and asked her on a date...she said no...as usual. But it kept his family, including Iris, thinking that he was...normal.

Luckily for Barry, Iris wasn't into him, she wasn't very much into anyone at the moment. Iris had been going on dates all the time, with anyone who would. He wasn't entirely sure why she had a sudden change in heart but she never seemed to like any them.

Joe stormed into the room with wide eyes, he looked to Barry.

'Sometime took Iris.'